Digital TV News: Lionel Bonnot
Quantenna releases 802.11ac Wi-Fi ICs for OTT STBs
Sep 13, 2017 – Quantenna (Nasdaq:QTNA) has announced its Zero Memory family of 802.11ac Wi-Fi client products for OTT and STB applications. The Company provides three chipsets to cover the growing needs of service providers.
News categories: Quantenna, Lionel Bonnot, ICs, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Streaming, Worldwide
STMicroelectronics unveils first STB SoC with integrated Wi-Fi and HDR support
Sep 8, 2015 – STMicroelectronics (NYSE: STM) has announced its Cannes Wi-Fi (STiH390) System-on-Chip, targeting HD HEVC Wi-Fi IP client and interactive set-top-box markets. ST has joined forces with Quantenna to create the Cannes Wi-Fi (STiH390) SoC.
News categories: STMicroelectronics, Quantenna, Philippe Notton, Lionel Bonnot, Digital TV, IBC2022, ICs, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Worldwide
Technicolor to embed Quantenna MIMO technology in its connected home products
Feb 21, 2012 – Technicolor (Paris: TCH) has announced that it is supporting the delivery of video over wireless within the home, thanks to the integration of Quantenna's Wi-Fi 5GHz 4x4 MIMO technology into its next generation set top boxes and access gateways.
News categories: Technicolor, Quantenna, DVR, Gateway, Home Server, Semiconductor, Smart Home
Quantenna Partners With Sagemcom On Wi-Fi Whole-Home Networking
Oct 20, 2011 – Quantenna and Sagemcom have announced a collaborative agreement to integrate Quantenna's Wi-Fi technology in Sagemcom video bridges and other Wi-Fi products, accelerating time-to-market for advanced wireless video and TV services.
News categories: Quantenna, Sagemcom, Gateway, Semiconductor, Smart Home
AirTies Partners with Quantenna to Deliver Wireless HD Video Streaming with Unparalleled Range and Performance
Aug 16, 2011 – AirTies is partnering with Quantenna Communications to build High Definition (HD) video streaming solutions for the home with unmatched range and performance.
News categories: AirTies, Quantenna, IBC2022, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home
- Tenstorrent to build AI and RISC-V chiplets with LG for Smart TVs
- DISH brings its linear TV to the digital ad marketplace
- health tv launches first FAST channel with Amagi
- Number of UK SVOD homes falls in 1Q 2023
- inext signs Moldova distribution contract with DIGIMAX
- EL PAIS begins live broadcasts on its FAST channel with The Channel Store
- SoftAtHome implements Alexa voice control software for etisalat by e&
- Arabsat Badr-8 satellite successfully launched
- Streaming TV growth in Latin America driven by ad-supported viewing
- STARZ domestic OTT subscribers up 700,000 in 1Q 2023
- New DIRECTV STREAM customers get priority access to Telly waiting list
- Insys Video Technologies simplifies video streaming with Bitmovin
- BeIN Media and Google Cloud announce media and broadcast collaboration
- Activated STBs grow to 3,166,461 for South Africa's Openview
- Singtel TV subscribers down 6,000 in 1Q 2023
- Orby Elevate selects EUTELSAT for DTH TV distribution in the US
- U.S. SVOD revenues to grow at a 6.3% CAGR over 2022-2027
- Netgem releases trading update
- IPTV to partially offset revenue losses in cable and DTH in Korea
- Player.pl available on Xbox consoles, powered by Redge Media