Digital TV News: Luke Durham
Switch Media to provide OTT service for Solomon Telekom
May 10, 2021 – Switch Media has announced that it has won the contract with Solomon Telekom (STCL) to provide an online streaming service for its free-to-air television network, Telekom Television (TTV).
News categories: Switch Media, Telekom Television, Luke Durham, Robertson Szetu, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Melanesia, Streaming
Switch Media's server-side ad insertion integrated with SpringServe's ad platform
Mar 25, 2020 – Switch Media has announced that its server-side ad insertion (SSAI) technology has been integrated with SpringServe’s ad platform to provide value-added services to OTT providers.
News categories: Switch Media, SpringServe, Luke Durham, Josh Cohen, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Switch Media unveils fast-to-market OTT platform
Oct 16, 2019 – Switch Media has announced the launch of MediaHQ Lite, an end-to-end OTT platform that provides a comprehensive feature set at a cost-effective price point allowing an OTT service to be delivered swiftly.
News categories: Switch Media, Luke Durham, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Switch Media adds Bitmovin video player to its MediaHQ product suite
Jun 19, 2019 – Switch Media adds Bitmovin Video Player to its MediaHQ product suite. The first product to market using the Bitmovin Player technology is Freeview Australia’s Freeview FV Web which gives viewers access to TV using their online browser.
News categories: Bitmovin, Switch Media, Freeview Australia, Stefan Lederer, Luke Durham, Australia, Digital TV, Media Player, Streaming
- Roku launches OneView ad platform for Canada
- NEXTGEN TV launched on five local TV stations in St. Louis, MO
- Redbox signs distribution agreement with Vewd
- SpringServe first independent ad server to integrate with IRIS.TV
- Robust growth forecast for SVOD revenue in India
- Latest Vestel TVs certified for DTS:X immersive audio
- Wiztivi develops UI for Sagemcom Video Soundbox STB
- AlphaOTT partners with STI Telecom for OTT/IPTV headend services
- UEI providing voice-enabled remote for Astro's Ultra set-tops
- Ross Video withdraws from IBC 2021 exhibition
- Comcast brings XiOne streaming box to the U.S.
- Liberty Global to sell UPC Polska to iliad’s Play subsidiary
- Subscription fatigue in Australia? Not yet but on the way
- Sofia Digital working on a central service list registry for DVB-I
- Sony Pictures Networks India and Zee Entertainment negotiating merger
- Roku's Shopify app enables small business TV ad campaigns
- Americans move from bingeing on TV to social media in 2021
- VideoElephant makes 150 linear video channels available for licensing
- Android TV in 25% of advanced set-top boxes
- Pure TV launches in Ireland based on the Netgem TV platform