Digital TV News: Luke Motschenbacher
Amazon and Best Buy announce Fire TV Smart TVs from Pioneer and Toshiba
Sep 9, 2021 – Amazon (NASDAQ: AMZN) and Best Buy (NYSE: BBY) have announced a lineup of smart TVs with Fire TV built-in from Pioneer and an upcoming Toshiba series featuring far-field voice.
News categories: Amazon, Best Buy, Daniel Rausch, Luke Motschenbacher, Digital TV, Smart TV, USA
Amazon expands features and solutions for Fire TV Edition partners
Jan 6, 2020 – Amazon (NASDAQ: AMZN) has expanded its Fire TV Edition program, delivering opportunities for developers, operators, device makers and manufacturers across multiple categories including automotive, smart TVs, soundbars and streaming media players.
News categories: Amazon, Marc Whitten, Luke Motschenbacher, Fathi El-Dwaik, Tony Wang, Ed Mas, CES2022, Digital TV, In-Car, Middleware, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Smart TV, Streaming, Worldwide
4K UHD Insignia Roku TVs available at Best Buy
Mar 10, 2016 – Roku has announced that the first 4K UHD Insignia Roku TV models are available for purchase from Best Buy. The 4K UHD Insignia Roku TVs feature the Roku OS which provides a personalized home screen and access to more than 3,000 streaming channels.
News categories: Roku, Best Buy, Chas Smith, Luke Motschenbacher, Canada, Digital TV, Middleware, Smart TV, Streaming, USA
- Roku launches OneView ad platform for Canada
- NEXTGEN TV launched on five local TV stations in St. Louis, MO
- Redbox signs distribution agreement with Vewd
- SpringServe first independent ad server to integrate with IRIS.TV
- Robust growth forecast for SVOD revenue in India
- Latest Vestel TVs certified for DTS:X immersive audio
- Wiztivi develops UI for Sagemcom Video Soundbox STB
- AlphaOTT partners with STI Telecom for OTT/IPTV headend services
- UEI providing voice-enabled remote for Astro's Ultra set-tops
- Ross Video withdraws from IBC 2021 exhibition
- Comcast brings XiOne streaming box to the U.S.
- Liberty Global to sell UPC Polska to iliad’s Play subsidiary
- Subscription fatigue in Australia? Not yet but on the way
- Sofia Digital working on a central service list registry for DVB-I
- Sony Pictures Networks India and Zee Entertainment negotiating merger
- Roku's Shopify app enables small business TV ad campaigns
- Americans move from bingeing on TV to social media in 2021
- VideoElephant makes 150 linear video channels available for licensing
- Android TV in 25% of advanced set-top boxes
- Pure TV launches in Ireland based on the Netgem TV platform