Digital TV News: Markus Fritz
Eutelsat boosts Ultra HD content on 'HOT BIRD 4K1' TV platform
Jun 8, 2015 – Exclusive Ultra HD content broadcast in the 'HOT BIRD 4K1' channel operated by Eutelsat (Paris: ETL) continues to expand and diversify with new input from SPI International and ANIXE HD Television.
News categories: Eutelsat, SPI International, ANIXE HD, Markus Fritz, Berk Uziyel, Emanouil Lapidakis, ANGA COM, Content Distribution, Europe, Satellite
Eutelsat extends Ultra HD reach to Asia
Jun 13, 2014 – Eutelsat Communications (Paris:ETL) has announced that, working in partnership with ST Teleport, it will be introducing its 4k TV channel on the EUTELSAT 70B satellite that reaches across Southeast Asia and Australia.
News categories: Eutelsat, ST Teleport, Markus Fritz, Joseph Chan, Asia, BroadcastAsia, Content Distribution, Oceania, Satellite
Eutelsat and Samsung show Ultra HD satellite broadcast to a UHD TV at IFA
Sep 5, 2013 – Eutelsat (Paris: ETL) and Samsung are combining their industry-leading expertise at the IFA show in Berlin for a world first demonstration of a consumer-ready Ultra HD satellite broadcast on a Samsung UHD TV.
News categories: Eutelsat, Samsung, DVB-S2, IFABerlin, Satellite, Smart TV
- CDNetworks powers VSTV K+ OTT streaming in Vietnam
- 24i and Amagi partner to enable rapid launch of streaming services
- Net Insight and Skyline partner on live video workflows
- Mixed fortunes for pay TV in the Asia Pacific region
- Evolution Digital integrates OpenSync with an Android TV set-top box
- ARF calls for move away from TV households as basis of TV measurement
- 76% of SVOD services to introduce ads in the next two years
- Free, ad-supported streaming takes off in the U.S.
- NextGen TV begins broadcasting in Des Moines, IA
- PANTAFLIX to dispose of streaming technology subsidiary
- Harmonic powers live sports streaming for VertiCast
- Eurovision Sport selects Ad Insertion Platform monetization solution
- TV reception over the Internet continues to grow in Switzerland
- Ateme launches statmux for NextGen TV and streaming services
- Canela Media chooses Amagi for FAST content monetization
- SES in discussions regarding possible combination with Intelsat
- Comscore expands 48-hour television reporting
- TCCL deploys iWedia Android TV Custom Launcher
- LiveU joins AWS Partner Network
- 63% of rural Americans bundle internet and TV