Digital TV News: Mary Vestewig
More than 50% of video ad impressions served by Extreme Reach now on CTV
Oct 2, 2019 – Connected TV (CTV) has established itself as a brand building essential that is clearly here to stay. It now accounts for a full 50% of all video ad impressions – twice that of mobile – according to the latest Video Benchmarks report from Extreme Reach (ER).
News categories: Extreme Reach, James Shears, Mary Vestewig, Advertising, Digital TV, Market Research, OTT, USA
49% of U.S. video ad impressions going to connected TV
Jun 26, 2019 – With impressions increasing nearly 60% Y-o-Y, connected TV advertising now accounts for nearly half of impressions served in the U.S. according to Extreme Reach, highlighting the massive impact of CTV on multiple aspects of digital advertising.
News categories: Extreme Reach, Mary Vestewig, Advertising, Digital TV, Market Research, OTT, USA
Extreme Reach releases 2018 Q4 Video Advertising Benchmarks report
Feb 21, 2019 – Extreme Reach has released its 2018 Q4 and full year Video Advertising Benchmarks report that highlights the transformative impact of connected television (CTV) platforms on the advertising industry.
News categories: Extreme Reach, Mary Vestewig, Matt Timothy, Advertising, Digital TV, OTT, Set Top Box, USA
Connected TV poised to transform digital advertising
Oct 31, 2018 – Extreme Reach has released its Q3 2018 Video Advertising Benchmarks based on metrics from its third-party video ad server. The report offers brands and agencies up-to-date insights based on key performance metrics.
News categories: Extreme Reach, Mary Vestewig, Advertising, Digital TV, OTT, USA
Extreme Reach report shows growing opportunity for advertising on CTV/OTT
Aug 1, 2018 – Extreme Reach has released its Q2 2018 Video Advertising Benchmarks Report. The most recent analysis of data on click-through, completion and viewability rates as well as bot traffic and time spent by device used showcases the growing opportunity of advertising on CTV/OTT platforms.
News categories: Extreme Reach, Mary Vestewig, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, USA
- NCTC to offer discounted Amazon Fire TV devices to members
- Viu reaches 41.4 million monthly active users
- Roku ends 2019 with 36.9 million active accounts
- Online viewing continues to gain ground on traditional broadcast TV
- Vianeos provides revamped UX for Batelco TV in Bahrain
- VUALTO partners with ATEME for automated encoder integration
- STV selects Arqiva Hybrid TV Service for HD restart feature
- AfricaXP adds DTH capacity from Eutelsat for Sub-Saharan Africa
- Altice USA residential video RGUs down 44k in 4Q 2019
- 'Tapering subscriber acquisitions' for Dish TV India in 4Q 2019
- Movistar Spain launches new voice remote control
- Irdeto confirmed as security partner for Mitele Plus
- Swedish streaming market saturating
- Tubi monthly active users grow to 25 million
- beIN SPORTS strikes partnership with XUMO TV
- Cinedigm’s Viewster app available on Foxxum-supporting devices
- Liberty extends Netflix partnership in Europe
- beIN SPORTS XTRA added to Samsung TV Plus
- Sinclair Broadcast joins Pearl TV broadcast business organization
- WISI ABR transcoding approved for Minerva YourTV Now cloud video