Digital TV News: Mauricio Almeida
Watch Brazil expands streaming TV service reach with Kaltura
Dec 17, 2021 – Kaltura has announced that Watch Brazil has launched its streaming TV service, Watch, powered by Kaltura and hosted on Amazon Web Services (AWS). Watch went live in Spring 2021 with 90 linear channels delivered by Kaltura on AWS.
News categories: Kaltura, Watch Brazil, Amazon Web Services, Nuno Sanches, Maurício Almeida, Anil Hinduja, Brazil, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming
Watch Brasil launches SVOD Smart TV app with Accedo
Sep 15, 2020 – Accedo has worked with Watch Brasil on its SVOD service. The video service is exclusively available to Watch Brasil’s roster of ISP clients in Brazil, enabling them to deliver video content to their customers' TVs.
News categories: Accedo, Watch Brasil, Paloma Santucci, Mauricio Almeida, Apps, Brazil, Digital TV, Smart TV, Streaming
Jump personalization technology powers Watch Brasil
Jun 2, 2020 – JUMP Data-Driven Video has announced that Watch Brasil will be powered by JUMP’s Deep Recommender. Watch Brasil will incorporate the JUMP Deep Recommender solution into their video service technology stack.
News categories: JUMP, Watch Brasil, Jerónimo Macanás, Mauricio Almeida, Big Data, Brazil, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, UX
- CDNetworks powers VSTV K+ OTT streaming in Vietnam
- 24i and Amagi partner to enable rapid launch of streaming services
- Net Insight and Skyline partner on live video workflows
- Mixed fortunes for pay TV in the Asia Pacific region
- Evolution Digital integrates OpenSync with an Android TV set-top box
- ARF calls for move away from TV households as basis of TV measurement
- 76% of SVOD services to introduce ads in the next two years
- Free, ad-supported streaming takes off in the U.S.
- NextGen TV begins broadcasting in Des Moines, IA
- PANTAFLIX to dispose of streaming technology subsidiary
- Harmonic powers live sports streaming for VertiCast
- Eurovision Sport selects Ad Insertion Platform monetization solution
- TV reception over the Internet continues to grow in Switzerland
- Ateme launches statmux for NextGen TV and streaming services
- Canela Media chooses Amagi for FAST content monetization
- SES in discussions regarding possible combination with Intelsat
- Comscore expands 48-hour television reporting
- TCCL deploys iWedia Android TV Custom Launcher
- LiveU joins AWS Partner Network
- 63% of rural Americans bundle internet and TV