Digital TV News: Mediaproxy
Globecast selects Mediaproxy broadcast compliance and monitoring software
Nov 16, 2017 – Mediaproxy has announced that Globecast has chosen its LogServer software solution for its London and Singapore facilities. Globecast helps customers to manage their content and make it available wherever required, by anyone required.
News categories: Mediaproxy, Globecast, Polar Graphics, Mark Horchler, Sylvain Merle, Digital TV, QoE, Worldwide
SNY chooses Mediaproxy for broadcast compliance and monitoring
Oct 13, 2017 – Mediaproxy has announced that New York sports broadcaster SNY has chosen its LogServer software solution for compliance logging and monitoring. SNY is New York’s sports broadcaster and television home of the New York Mets, Jets and UConn Men’s and Women’s basketball programs.
News categories: Mediaproxy, SNY, Harry Glass, Alex Blanding, QoE, USA
Mediaproxy provides compliance, monitoring and analysis for Kwesé TV
Oct 9, 2017 – Mediaproxy has announced that Econet Media has chosen its unified broadcast compliance, monitoring and analysis solution for Kwesé TV. Mediaproxy software is enabling Kwesé TV to ensure delivery of its pay-TV service to consumers in Ghana, Rwanda, Zambia, and Kenya.
News categories: Mediaproxy, Econet Media, Mark Horchler, David Alpert, Digital TV, Ghana, Kenya, QoE, Rwanda, Satellite, Zambia
- SpringServe first independent ad server to integrate with IRIS.TV
- Robust growth forecast for SVOD revenue in India
- Latest Vestel TVs certified for DTS:X immersive audio
- Wiztivi develops UI for Sagemcom Video Soundbox STB
- AlphaOTT partners with STI Telecom for OTT/IPTV headend services
- UEI providing voice-enabled remote for Astro's Ultra set-tops
- Ross Video withdraws from IBC 2021 exhibition
- Comcast brings XiOne streaming box to the U.S.
- Liberty Global to sell UPC Polska to iliad’s Play subsidiary
- Subscription fatigue in Australia? Not yet but on the way
- Sofia Digital working on a central service list registry for DVB-I
- Sony Pictures Networks India and Zee Entertainment negotiating merger
- Roku's Shopify app enables small business TV ad campaigns
- Americans move from bingeing on TV to social media in 2021
- VideoElephant makes 150 linear video channels available for licensing
- Android TV in 25% of advanced set-top boxes
- Pure TV launches in Ireland based on the Netgem TV platform
- FreeWheel and Strategus unlock access to CTV inventory
- SVOD subscriptions in Eastern Europe to double
- Roku introduces 4K and 4K+ streaming sticks