Digital TV News: Michael Schuld
Deutsche Telekom to offer MagentaTV on Apple TV 4K
Jul 13, 2021 – From July 20, 2021 Deutsche Telekom will be offering MagentaTV in combination with an Apple TV 4k media player. The package includes an exclusive remote control that has been optimized for MagentaTV.
News categories: Deutsche Telekom, Apple, Michael Schuld, Digital TV, Germany, Set Top Box, TV Everywhere
Successful 360° world premiere in Germany
Sep 20, 2016 – Deutsche Telekom broke new ground with Germany’s first 360° HD concert live stream on YouTube. The premiere was followed by more than 100,000 viewers in the 360 degree live stream. More than half of the fans watched the concert with mobile devices.
News categories: Deutsche Telekom, Google, Michael Schuld, Karin Gerhardy, Digital TV, Germany, Mobile, VR
Deutsche Telekom to premiere Red Hot Chili Peppers in 360°
Aug 8, 2016 – Deutsche Telekom will present the first 360-degree live concert in Germany at the Kraftwerk Berlin on September 6th, 2016. With a smartphone, a cardboard and equipment such as the Samsung Gear VR fans can fully emerge into the scene.
News categories: Deutsche Telekom, Digital TV, Germany, IFA, Mobile, VR
- Comcast launches Smart TVs based on its XClass TV platform
- ViacomCBS and Altice USA renew distribution agreement
- OTT now at 82% consumer saturation in the U.S.
- MultTV and MwareTV launch multi-tenant TV as a Service in Brazil
- discovery+ now available on LG Smart TVs in the U.S.
- HBO Max to be available at Telia from October 26
- Tata Sky expands quality and availability monitoring with DataMiner
- Slow recovery in European pay TV revenues expected
- Share of smart TVs and UHD TVs in Germany continues to grow
- Vewd enables Smart TV for pay TV operators with Vestel
- LG brings more content to third-party TVs powered by webOS
- 70% of audiences reached via streaming are not reachable via linear
- t4h. Android TV remote control for SKY Brasil
- ATEME joins Google Cloud Partner Advantage Program
- discovery+ to launch in Canada on October 19
- LiveRamp launches enhanced TV platform
- Comscore enables deduplicated ad campaigns on YouTube and YouTube TV
- Four Hartford TV stations launch NEXTGEN TV
- Vestel rolls out Red Bull TV app to Smart TVs across Europe
- Viaccess-Orca powers Vialis hybrid DTT/OTT service