Digital TV News: Nguyen Ngoc Tuan
Anevia helps Vietnam's VTC to launch OTT service
May 17, 2018 – Anevia is helping Vietnam Television Corporation (VTC) to launch an over-the-top (OTT) service for subscribers. Launched at the end of April, VTC Now is available on Apple and Google market places.
News categories: Anevia, Vietnam Television Corp, Grégory Samson, Nguyen Ngoc Tuan, Apps, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, Vietnam
Vietnam's VTC launches OTT video service with Accedo
Apr 5, 2018 – Accedo has announced that Vietnamese broadcaster, VTC Digital Television, is using Accedo One’s Studio Professional UX platform to power VTC Now, the newly-launched direct-to-consumer, over-the-top (OTT) video service.
News categories: Accedo, VTC, Matt Kossatz, Nguyen Ngoc Tua, Apps, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mobile, NABShow, Smart TV, Streaming, UX, Vietnam
- Videotex India's largest licensee manufacturer of webOS Hub TVs
- Tubi beta tests ChatGPT-powered content discovery
- Amagi partners with TAG Video Systems for FAST channel monitoring
- ViewNexa survey reveals dissatisfaction among streaming subscribers
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data
- U.S. JIC conditionally certifies Comscore, iSpot and VideoAmp currencies
- Global SVOD revenues to surpass $127bn in 2029
- Ateme enables 5G Broadcast transmission in the U.S.
- Amazon announces Fire TV product updates
- TCL adds Fire TV options to U.S television portfolio