Digital TV News: Qtel
60,000 customers across Qatar for Mozaic TV
Jun 14, 2012 – Qtel (Doha: QTEL) has announced that its Mozaic TV service has reached a new peak, with more than 60,000 customers now tuning into the leading home entertainment service in Qatar.
News categories: Qtel, IPTV, Qatar, Subscribers
Qatar readies for world's first commercial Mobile TV service based on DVB-H and OMA BCast Smart Card Profile
Oct 7, 2008 – Qatar Telecom (Qtel) [Doha: QTEL] and Nokia Siemens Networks have signed the world's first commercial Mobile TV deployment contract based on DVB-H and OMA BCast Smart Card Profile technology.
News categories: Nokia Siemens Networks, Qatar Telecom, CAM, Content Protection, Digital TV, Mobile, Qatar
Verimatrix Content Security Selected for Qatar IPTV Service
Sep 24, 2007 – Verimatrix has announced that it is providing the security solution for the world's first fully integrated IPTV triple-play deployment in Qatar.
News categories: Verimatrix, Qtel, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Digital TV, IPTV, Qatar, Set Top Box
Al-Falak announces the launch of the world's first fully integrated IPTV Triple Play project for Qatar Telecom (Qtel)
Jan 21, 2007 – Al-Falak has successfully completed the system integration of the world's first fully integrated and redundant IPTV (Internet Protocol Television) Triple Play project for Qatar Telecom (Qtel).
News categories: Qtel, Al-Falak, Content Protection, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Qatar, Set Top Box
- CDNetworks powers VSTV K+ OTT streaming in Vietnam
- 24i and Amagi partner to enable rapid launch of streaming services
- Net Insight and Skyline partner on live video workflows
- Mixed fortunes for pay TV in the Asia Pacific region
- Evolution Digital integrates OpenSync with an Android TV set-top box
- ARF calls for move away from TV households as basis of TV measurement
- 76% of SVOD services to introduce ads in the next two years
- Free, ad-supported streaming takes off in the U.S.
- NextGen TV begins broadcasting in Des Moines, IA
- PANTAFLIX to dispose of streaming technology subsidiary
- Harmonic powers live sports streaming for VertiCast
- Eurovision Sport selects Ad Insertion Platform monetization solution
- TV reception over the Internet continues to grow in Switzerland
- Ateme launches statmux for NextGen TV and streaming services
- Canela Media chooses Amagi for FAST content monetization
- SES in discussions regarding possible combination with Intelsat
- Comscore expands 48-hour television reporting
- TCCL deploys iWedia Android TV Custom Launcher
- LiveU joins AWS Partner Network
- 63% of rural Americans bundle internet and TV