Digital TV News: Robert Saunders
23% of U.S. millennial heads of household are OTT-only
Jun 14, 2016 – Parks Associates has found that 23% of Millennial heads of household are OTT-only households, higher than the national average of 15% among all U.S broadband households. The firm's analysts also note that 61% of Millennials subscribe to both pay-TV and OTT services, also higher than the national average of 52%.
News categories: Parks Associates, Ruby-Ren Bond, Digital TV, Market Research, OTT, USA
Skitter and Conklin-Intracom forge partnership
May 7, 2015 – Skitter and Conklin-Intracom have joined forces to market and deliver an Internet protocol television (IPTV) service solution. Skitter TV, a managed IPTV video solution, will be powered by Conklin-Intracom's IPTV middleware.
News categories: Skitter, Conklin-Intracom, Robert Saunders, Michael Agostinelli, Content Distribution, IPTV, Middleware, USA
Grand River Mutual signs with Skitter TV for IPTV
Jun 9, 2014 – Skitter TV has announced that Grand River Mutual Telephone Corporation (GRM Networks) has selected Skitter TV's digital video services platform to deliver IPTV services to customers of GRM Networks in Princeton and Bethany, MO and Leon, IA.
News categories: Skitter TV, GRM Networks, Robert Saunders, Ron Hinds, Content Distribution, IPTV, USA
Peoples Communication partners with Skitter to bring IPTV to East Texas
Apr 15, 2014 – Skitter has announced that Peoples Communication (PCI) will deploy Skitter TV, offering an advanced IPTV platform to customers in several East Texas counties and communities.
News categories: Skitter, Peoples Communication, Scott Thompson, Robert Saunders, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, USA
SkitterTV selects Amino OTT-enhanced IPTV set-top boxes for US deployment
Oct 25, 2011 – Amino (AIM: AMO) has secured a contract to provide SkitterTV with set-top boxes. The Atlanta-based company selected Amino STBs because of their ability to deliver both traditional IPTV services and content delivered over the open internet.
News categories: Amino, Skitter, DVR, IPTV, OTT, Set Top Box, USA
Skitter Now Shipping Hybrid IPTV/OTT Set-Top Box
Nov 3, 2010 – Skitter has announced the availability of a new hybrid IPTV/OTT set-top box that delivers live television, over-the-top (OTT) Web video, digital audio and apps in both high definition and standard definition from a single device.
News categories: Skitter, IPTV, OTT, Set Top Box
Hill Country Telephone Cooperative Selects Infinite Video IPTV Platform for Immediate Trial
Sep 17, 2008 – Even Technologies (TSX-V: ETI) has announced that its subsidiary, Infinite Video Corporation, has entered into a contract to trial high definition (HD) video services over the existing network at Hill Country Telephone Cooperative.
News categories: Even Technologies, Hill Country Telephone Cooperative, Infinite Video Corporation, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, USA
- Connected TV continues to drive U.S. digital video ad growth
- VBox announces ATSC 3.0 Android TV Gateway
- Small growth in global pay TV subscribers to 2026
- Brightcove powers Studio Mojo's ‘Koode’ OTT service
- Vivendi, Fininvest and Mediaset end their disputes
- fuboTV partners with LiveRamp on addressable ad targeting
- Verizon Media to be acquired by Apollo funds
- Stoneroos acquired by NEP The Netherlands
- AirConsole casual gaming for TrueID TV Box users in Thailand
- Charter residential video customers down 156,000 in 1Q 2021
- Megacable subscribers up 24,000 in 1Q 2021
- Proximus Luxembourg selects Verimatrix VCAS
- Accedo supports 'AWS for Media & Entertainment' initiative
- Verizon Media and VIZIO announce connected TV advertising partnership
- IBM extends Watson advertising AI to OTT media and streaming
- Conviva releases Q1 2021 State of Streaming report
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 491,000 in 1Q 2021
- HISPASAT to take over Media Networks Latin America
- DISH Network pay TV subscribers down 230,000 in 1Q 2021
- Amazon Prime Video app added to UPC TV in Switzerland