Digital TV News: Ryan Kenney
SpotX to serve as supply-side platform for Redbox
Feb 23, 2021 – Redbox has selected SpotX to provide the supply-side platform (SSP) to power the monetization of its free live TV and AVOD content, opening up new opportunities for media buyers to run ad campaigns using Redbox's inventory.
News categories: SpotX, Redbox, Ryan Kenney, Terrence Coles, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
SpotX teams up with Pluto TV for Latin America
May 13, 2020 – SpotX has announced a partnership with Pluto TV. As part of the collaboration, SpotX will be a programmatic partner working with Pluto TV to power the video monetization of its content across several countries in Latin America.
News categories: SpotX, Pluto TV, Ryan Kenney, Felipe Cortelezzi, Advertising, Digital TV, Latin America, Streaming
Discovery partners with SpotX for TVE advertising over the holidays
Dec 18, 2018 – SpotX has announced a partnership with Discovery to power programmatic monetization for TV everywhere (TVE) video during the holiday season. The collaboration has resulted in Discovery running Automated Guaranteed campaigns through SpotX.
News categories: SpotX, Discovery Inc, Ryan Kenney, Bill Murray, Amanda Cabrera, Advertising, Digital TV, TV Everywhere, USA
fuboTV taps SpotX for monetization of OTT content
Jan 16, 2018 – SpotX has announced a partnership with fuboTV, the leading sports-first streaming TV service. Through this partnership, SpotX is powering the programmatic monetization of fuboTV’s live, over-the-top (OTT) content.
News categories: SpotX, fuboTV, Ryan Kenney, Andy Hammond, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
Sling TV and SpotX enable holiday shopper programmatic TV ad targeting
Nov 13, 2017 – Sling TV and SpotX have opened two new addressable consumer segments focused on holiday shopping demand. Available exclusively through SpotX, these custom private marketplaces enable advertisers to deliver targeted seasonal campaigns to Sling TV viewers.
News categories: SpotX, Sling TV, Ryan Kenney, Adam Lowy, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Mobile, Smart TV, Streaming, USA
OVGuide taps SpotX to monetize its movie and TV catalog
Mar 16, 2017 – OVGuide has announced a partnership with SpotX to monetize its catalog of long-form video content on connected TVs. OVGuide’s movies and TV content is being made available via SpotX’s programmatic enablement and ad serving technology.
News categories: SpotX, OVGuide, Ryan Kenney, Thomas Dodson, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Streaming, USA
- Roku launches player line-up for Germany
- 5G Broadcast and DTT can share UHF band and broadcast infrastructure
- SVOD household penetration in Malaysia to reach 27% in 2025
- Accedo powers Arabic SVOD service from TenTime
- Wurl unveils performance marketing service for streamers
- Origin selects Kantar for UK media measurement
- Germany to overtake the UK by SVOD subscribers
- Roku launches OneView ad platform for Canada
- NEXTGEN TV launched on five local TV stations in St. Louis, MO
- Redbox signs distribution agreement with Vewd
- SpringServe first independent ad server to integrate with IRIS.TV
- Robust growth forecast for SVOD revenue in India
- Latest Vestel TVs certified for DTS:X immersive audio
- Wiztivi develops UI for Sagemcom Video Soundbox STB
- AlphaOTT partners with STI Telecom for OTT/IPTV headend services
- UEI providing voice-enabled remote for Astro's Ultra set-tops
- Ross Video withdraws from IBC 2021 exhibition
- Comcast brings XiOne streaming box to the U.S.
- Liberty Global to sell UPC Polska to iliad’s Play subsidiary
- Subscription fatigue in Australia? Not yet but on the way