Digital TV News: SKY Cable
SKY Fiber launches new speed plans and the Philippines' first all-in box
Sep 4, 2019 – SKY Fiber has announced an All-In Box to go with its new Super Speed broadband plans. The first of its kind in the Philippines, the device combines the power of a WiFi-enabled modem, digital terrestrial TV, and cable TV modem for total entertainment.
News categories: SKY Cable, Cable TV, Digital TV, Fibre, Philippines, Set Top Box
Philippines' Sky Cable adds PPV to online offering
Jul 22, 2016 – Sky Cable is now offering access to pay-per-view offerings online via SKY On Demand, as it also launches premium services on SKYcable and SKYbroadband to give digital-savvy Filipino families a unique experience in the digital evolution.
News categories: Sky Cable, Jerome Almirante, Alan Supnet, Cable TV, Digital TV, Philippines, TV Everywhere
Sky Cable to launch DTH TV in the Philippines on SES satellites
May 24, 2016 – SES (Paris; Luxembourg: SESG) has announced an agreement with Sky Cable, the largest cable television provider in the Philippines. Sky Cable will be broadcasting DTH satellite TV channels via SES satellites SES-9 and NSS-11.
News categories: SES S.A, Sky Cable, Deepak Mathur, Antonio S Ventosa, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Philippines, Satellite
Accenture powers SKY On Demand in the Philippines
Feb 4, 2016 – SKY subscribers in the Philippines can now watch and stream TV shows and movies from cable TV or online anytime, anywhere and on any screen, using Sky on Demand - SKY Cable's newest service – powered by the Accenture Video Solution.
News categories: Accenture, SKY Cable, Lito Tayag, Jerome Almirante, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Philippines, TV Everywhere
- Sky UK extends satellite capacity contract with SES
- AMC Networks and OMG complete first U.S. addressable campaign
- ENGINE launches cookieless data solutions for CTV and omnichannel media
- CEVA MotionEngine Smart TV software part of LG webOS
- Brazil's MultTV upgrades IPTV system with Beenius
- Bharti Airtel enters Ad Tech industry with Airtel Ads
- Broadpeak upgrades BkYou ad personalization solution
- Nigeria sets-up Digital Switch Over task force
- LG opens webOS Smart TV platform to other TV brands
- Cloud gaming to have huge impact on games distribution
- SpotX to serve as supply-side platform for Redbox
- Vestel brings Twitch to Smart TVs across Europe
- Cablenet rolls-out Amino STBs in Cyprus
- North American pay TV subscriber losses to slow
- discovery+ subscribers now number more than 11 million
- DISH Network pay TV subscribers down 133,000 in 4Q 2020
- Accedo acquires Hibox
- VIZIO Ads launches frequency control for Smart TV advertisers
- DVB approves DVB-TA watermarking and DVB Home Broadcast specs
- Roku releases 4Q 2020 results