Digital TV News: Stefan Amon
Telekom Austria and ANTIK pick EUTELSAT for 'ANTIK Sat' DTH
Sep 11, 2015 – Telekom Austria and ANTIK Telekom have selected EUTELSAT 16A (Paris: ETL) for their Direct-to-Home platform for the Slovak and Czech market. Called ANTIK Sat, the new platform is due to launch early next month.
News categories: Eutelsat, ANTIK Telekom, Telekom Austria, Apostolos Triantafyllou, Igor Kolla, Stefan Amon, Content Distribution, Czech Republic, Digital TV, IBC2022, Satellite, Slovakia
Telekom Austria selects Harmonic for new DTH platform
Dec 10, 2013 – Harmonic (NASDAQ: HLIT) has announced that Telekom Austria has launched its new direct2home (DTH) platform on Harmonic ProStream® 9100 with ACE® high-density stream processers and transcoders, SMD 9200 DVBS-S2 modulators, and NMX™ Digital Service Manager.
News categories: Harmonic Inc, Telekom Austria, Stefan Amon, Stefan Meier, Austria, Content Distribution, Satellite
Telekom Austria selects Conax to secure new B2B satellite platform
Sep 26, 2013 – Conax has announced that Telekom Austria has deployed a new B2B DTH satellite platform targeting Central and Eastern Europe including centralized conditional access based on Conax Contego™ Plus to ensure protection of content assets cross-platform.
News categories: Conax, Telekom Austria, Stefan Amon, Thomas Blichfeldt, Content Protection, Europe, Satellite
Telekom Austria enters satellite TV business with Eutelsat
Sep 14, 2013 – Telekom Austria has announced with Eutelsat its entry into the business field of Satellite TV. The solution involves a B2B DTH platform uplinking TV signals via Telekom Austria's earth station in Aflenz/Styria to the EUTELSAT 16A satellite.
News categories: Telekom Austria, Eutelsat, Vipnet, Reinhard Zuba, Stefan Amon, Apostolos Triantafyllou, Adrian Jezina, Content Distribution, Croatia, Digital TV, IBC2022, Satellite
- Evoca expands to Denver with Altitude Sports
- European Parliament agrees Digital Services Act (DSA) proposal
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue grew 25.1% in 2021
- MPEG LA offers one-stop license for ATSC 3.0
- discovery+ now available on LG Smart TVs in Canada
- SLING TV comes to VIZIO SmartCast platform
- VideoAI from CTS automates video content metadata generation
- Irdeto brings Server Side Ad Insertion solution to market
- Five million Brits spending full working day on streaming sites
- Breezeline launches cloud-based TV service
- ATSC 3.0 technologies selected for Brazil's TV 3.0 system
- European Audiovisual Observatory publishes report on media ownership in Europe
- MPEG-H selected as audio system for Brazil's TV 3.0 Project
- Altice partners with Ampersand to sell addressable ad inventory
- Cgates goes live with Synamedia video network solutions
- Video Solutions AG launches AVOD channels with Amagi
- Netflix shows signs of slowing in the U.S.
- A-LIVE partners with Minerva to offer fans NFTs of music concert
- Pay TV revenues in the MENA region to decline by $1.5bn
- ViacomCBS migrates from satellite to IP content distribution with CommScope