Digital TV News: Stefan Amon
Telekom Austria and ANTIK pick EUTELSAT for 'ANTIK Sat' DTH
Sep 11, 2015 – Telekom Austria and ANTIK Telekom have selected EUTELSAT 16A (Paris: ETL) for their Direct-to-Home platform for the Slovak and Czech market. Called ANTIK Sat, the new platform is due to launch early next month.
News categories: Eutelsat, ANTIK Telekom, Telekom Austria, Apostolos Triantafyllou, Igor Kolla, Stefan Amon, Content Distribution, Czech Republic, Digital TV, IBC2022, Satellite, Slovakia
Telekom Austria selects Harmonic for new DTH platform
Dec 10, 2013 – Harmonic (NASDAQ: HLIT) has announced that Telekom Austria has launched its new direct2home (DTH) platform on Harmonic ProStream® 9100 with ACE® high-density stream processers and transcoders, SMD 9200 DVBS-S2 modulators, and NMX™ Digital Service Manager.
News categories: Harmonic Inc, Telekom Austria, Stefan Amon, Stefan Meier, Austria, Content Distribution, Satellite
Telekom Austria selects Conax to secure new B2B satellite platform
Sep 26, 2013 – Conax has announced that Telekom Austria has deployed a new B2B DTH satellite platform targeting Central and Eastern Europe including centralized conditional access based on Conax Contego™ Plus to ensure protection of content assets cross-platform.
News categories: Conax, Telekom Austria, Stefan Amon, Thomas Blichfeldt, Content Protection, Europe, Satellite
Telekom Austria enters satellite TV business with Eutelsat
Sep 14, 2013 – Telekom Austria has announced with Eutelsat its entry into the business field of Satellite TV. The solution involves a B2B DTH platform uplinking TV signals via Telekom Austria's earth station in Aflenz/Styria to the EUTELSAT 16A satellite.
News categories: Telekom Austria, Eutelsat, Vipnet, Reinhard Zuba, Stefan Amon, Apostolos Triantafyllou, Adrian Jezina, Content Distribution, Croatia, Digital TV, IBC2022, Satellite
- Integral Ad Science ad verification goes live with Netflix
- DoubleVerify media quality measurement now available to Netflix advertisers
- EU clears acquisition of VOO and Brutélé by Orange, subject to conditions
- Liberty Global Belgium to launch takeover bid for Telenet Group Holding
- Proximus extends partnership with ThinkAnalytics
- Allente launches Google TV device powered by 3SS and SEI Robotics
- Streaming TV now most-watched TV form in the EU5
- StarHub introduces interactive advertising with Hoppr
- Breezeline Stream TV launches in Pennsylvania
- SES-18 and SES-19 C-band satellites for the U.S. successfully launched
- OTT TV revenues in Western Europe to reach $45 billion by 2028
- DVB publishes updated Multicast ABR specification and guidelines
- Channel 4 adds Xandr to its digital ad-buying suite
- Mola boosts ABR streaming quality with Broadpeak
- Mainstream Media launches female-centred FAST channel with Amagi
- Eastern Europe OTT revenues to double by 2028
- Video spend in Sweden up 9% in 2022 versus 2021
- StarGroup renews with Eutelsat for StarTV DTH in Mexico
- ORF selects Bitmovin video streaming player
- QYOU Media India selects SpringServe as primary ad server