Digital TV News: Stephen White
Simple.TV selects Gracenote to power EPGs for on-screen and second screen apps
Dec 12, 2013 – Simple.TV has selected Gracenote eyeQ™ to power the electronic program guide for all digital basic cable and over-the-air programming for Simple.TV users in North America.
News categories: Gracenote, Simple.TV, Mark Ely, Stephen White, Apps, Cable TV, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Streaming, USA
LG selects Gracenote to power Smart TV interface in Europe
Aug 28, 2013 – LG has selected Gracenote® to power the On Now service in its latest CINEMA 3D Smart TV lineup in Europe. Gracenote eyeQ™ will provide TV schedules and listings, movie and TV show descriptive metadata, as well as Cover Art and images.
News categories: Gracenote, LG Electronics, Digital TV, Europe, Middleware, Smart TV, Streaming
Gracenote Launches Interactive TV Platform
Jan 10, 2012 – Gracenote® has announced the launch of Gracenote Entourage™, an Automatic Content Recognition (ACR) platform. Gracenote Entourage features fingerprinting that allows smart phones and tablets to identify movies, TV programs and music in real time.
News categories: Gracenote, CES2022, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Smartphone, Tablet
Gracenote Connected TV Technologies Ship With Leading Home Entertainment Products
Jan 6, 2011 – Gracenote® has announced that its connected TV technologies have been adopted by leading home entertainment brands to bring a more interactive experience to consumers, as well as drive new revenue opportunities for manufacturers and content providers.
News categories: Gracenote, CES2022, Middleware, Smart TV
- ATEME embeds Viaccess-Orca contribution watermarking
- Deloitte releases results of Digital Media Trends Fall Pulse survey
- RFE receives Android TV Operator Tier certification for IPTV STB
- Disney+ coming to Hisense and Toshiba TVs with VIDAA Smart OS
- Tremor International acquires Spearad
- TekSavvy TV footprint expands across Canada
- Airtel launches Video Platform as a Service product
- Comcast launches Smart TVs based on its XClass TV platform
- ViacomCBS and Altice USA renew distribution agreement
- OTT now at 82% consumer saturation in the U.S.
- MultTV and MwareTV launch multi-tenant TV as a Service in Brazil
- discovery+ now available on LG Smart TVs in the U.S.
- HBO Max to be available at Telia from October 26
- Tata Sky expands quality and availability monitoring with DataMiner
- Slow recovery in European pay TV revenues expected
- Share of smart TVs and UHD TVs in Germany continues to grow
- Vewd enables Smart TV for pay TV operators with Vestel
- LG brings more content to third-party TVs powered by webOS
- 70% of audiences reached via streaming are not reachable via linear
- t4h. Android TV remote control for SKY Brasil