Digital TV News: Steve Koepp
Microsoft Selects Symbio as a Microsoft® Mediaroom™ IPTV Set-Top Box Testing Partner
Sep 8, 2010 – Symbio has announced it has been selected as a Microsoft Mediaroom set-top box integration and testing partner. Symbio will provide software quality assurance and testing services for OEMs to test new STB models for deployment by Mediaroom's clients.
News categories: Microsoft, Symbio, Steve Koepp, Jacob Hsu, IPTV, Middleware, QoE, Set Top Box
Sigma Designs Unveils Low-Cost Microsoft Mediaroom Set Top Box Platform
Jul 21, 2010 – Sigma Designs (NASDAQ: SIGM) has announced availability of the first low-cost Microsoft Mediaroom™ compatible set top box platform based on Sigma's SMP8652 media processor SoC (system-on-chip).
News categories: Sigma Designs, Tatung, Microsoft, Ken Lowe, Luke Dang, Steve Koepp, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
Samsung and Sigma Launch Second Generation Support for Microsoft® Mediaroom™
Sep 10, 2009 – Samsung (Seoul: 005930) and Sigma Designs (Nasdaq: SIGM) have announced that Samsung will be delivering the SMT-E7200 line of set-top boxes, based around Sigma's SMP8654 media processor, and supporting Microsoft's Mediaroom client.
News categories: Sigma Designs, Samsung, Ken Lowe, Hee-Won Park, Steve Koepp, Digital TV, IBCShowcase, IPTV, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
Microsoft Selects S3 as Mediaroom IPTV Set-Top Box Testing Partner
Sep 8, 2009 – S3 has been selected as a Microsoft (Nasdaq: MSFT) Mediaroom testing partner to provide set-top-box (STB) testing services. S3 will undertake testing work for OEMs to test new and derivative STB models for deployment by Mediaroom customers.
News categories: Silicon & Software Systems, Microsoft, Paul Kavanagh, Steve Koepp, IBCShowcase, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box
Broadcom BCM7405 Set-Top Box Chip Completes Microsoft® Mediaroom™ Integration
Sep 8, 2009 – Broadcom (Nasdaq: BRCM) has announced that its BCM7405 set-top box (STB) SoC has completed Microsoft® Mediaroom™ client integration. As a result, the chip can now be used in service provider set-top boxes based on the Mediaroom platform.
News categories: Broadcom, Microsoft, Richard Nelson, Steve Koepp, IBCShowcase, IPTV, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
- HBO Max to expand into Latin America and Europe in 2H 2021
- SpotX releases 2021 video advertising trends report
- Comscore and MediaMath offer programmatic contextual ad targeting
- NetRange cloud app portal selected by itel for new Smart TVs
- Vewd integrates support for BML and Hybridcast
- Nordic streaming market approaching 14 million subscriptions
- Discovery announces global launch of discovery+
- VUALTO DRM selected to protect France Télévisions' AV content
- FreeWheel and NBCUniversal automate linear ad decisioning
- Deltatre AXIS to power BritBox for a further five years
- Zappware enables WIND VISION on PCs in Greece
- InterDigital and Futuresource release video sustainability report
- Local broadcasters collaborate to launch NextGen TV in Florida
- Highest ever Samsung Smart TV sales in 3Q 2020
- Orange France delivers targeted ads with SoftAtHome video player
- Velocix unveils cloud-native video personalisation service
- DIRECTV GO now available in Brazil
- VR consumer content revenue to exceed $7 billion in 2025
- Inverto first with EICS TV distribution equipment certification
- XroadMedia to power hyper-personalization at ZEE5