Digital TV News: Stuart Schwartzapfel
ISA members reach nearly 15% of U.S. TV households
Oct 11, 2023 – The Independent Streaming Alliance (ISA) has shared the results of a study conducted with iSpot TV that shows that its members have an aggregate reach of nearly 18 million U.S. TV households.
News categories: Independent Streaming Alliance, iSpot, Stuart Schwartzapfel, Cameron Saless, Digital TV, Market Research, Streaming, USA
The CW taps iSpot as measurement provider for LIV Golf League
Mar 8, 2023 – The CW has selected iSpot to measure cross-platform premium video campaigns and sponsorships associated with the 2023 LIV Golf Tournament across linear and digital properties.
News categories: iSpot, Nexstar Media, The CW, Stuart Schwartzapfel, Michael Strober, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Crown Media selects iSpot.tv to power ad measurement
Mar 15, 2022 – iSpot.tv and Crown Media Family Networks have made a TV advertising measurement agreement covering Hallmark Channel, Hallmark Movies & Mysteries and Hallmark Drama in the U.S. The deal gives Crown Media access to a suite of ad measurement capabilities across its network portfolio.
News categories: iSpot.tv, Crown Media, Stuart Schwartzapfel, Ed Georger, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Tremor International grows TV data reach to 44 million U.S. households
Feb 17, 2022 – Tremor International has announced the increased scale of its data-driven TV Intelligence solution. Its TV Intelligence footprint now reaches 44 million US households, with a dataset sourced from smart TVs and eighteen MVPD providers.
News categories: Tremor International, Jessica La Rosa, Yan Liu, Stuart Schwartzapfel, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
WarnerMedia Ad Sales chooses measurement partners
Jan 6, 2022 – WarnerMedia Ad Sales has completed its preliminary discovery process for alternative measurement partners. Comscore, iSpot.tv and VideoAmp have been selected to help WarnerMedia develop its portfolio of measurement solutions.
News categories: WarnerMedia Ad Sales, Comscore, iSpot.tv, VideoAmp, Andrea Zapata, Carol Hinnant, Stuart Schwartzapfel, Ross McCray, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Gamut selects iSpot ACR for TV ad measurement
Oct 21, 2020 – Gamut has announced the selection of iSpot as its connected TV (CTV) ACR measurement provider. Gamut will use iSpot's capabilities to measure the incremental reach of its local OTT ad campaigns.
News categories: Gamut, iSpot, Soo Jin Oh, Stuart Schwartzapfel, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
- Link Net fixed broadband business to move to XL Axiata
- World Archery partners with Joymo to upgrade Archery+ platform
- 20% of US internet households own a TV antenna, and 12% plan to buy one
- MetaBroadcast partners with Gracenote for Barb contract
- Amdocs research reveals streaming consumer expectations for 2024
- NxTV brings FAST channels to Brazil with Broadpeak
- Rakuten TV VOD now available via Zattoo on 1&1 in Germany
- Tele Columbus goes live with PŸUR TV STB featuring 3SS UX
- Two more Miami TV stations launch NEXTGEN TV
- Gracenote launches automotive infotainment metadata platform
- YMEDIA launches tokenized AI Smart TV ad network
- Barb awards metadata, interim overnight programme and commercial logs contracts
- FreeWheel and OrkaTV bring FAST channel access to advertisers
- América Móvil increases shareholding in Telekom Austria
- Tele Columbus taps Simply.TV for advanced metadata
- AOMedia offers spatial audio specification under royalty-free license
- TheViewPoint integrates with FreeWheel
- Australia to introduce 'prominence framework' for local broadcast services
- Telecom and pay-TV revenue in Hong Kong to grow at 1.1% CAGR
- Proximus optimises delivery of Pickx with Velocix Analytics