Digital TV News: Sven Breckler
Alteox develops streaming apps for Blackpills studio
Oct 5, 2022 – Alteox has developed several SVOD B2C and B2B2C applications for Blackpills studio. The apps will be integrated into several pay-TV platforms as well as being available via the Amazon Appstore and on Samsung, and LG Smart TVs.
News categories: Alteox, blackpills, Sven Breckler, Patrick Holzman, Apps, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DRM, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Worldwide
RTL Play streaming service gets new apps from Alteox
May 3, 2022 – Alteox has developed several applications for RTL Luxembourg’s streaming service RTL Play expanding its distribution to new OTT platforms globally. The apps will be available on Amazon Fire TV, Android TV devices as well as on Samsung Tizen and LG Smart TVs.
News categories: Alteox, RTL Luxembourg, Sven Breckler, Sandra Bintz, Apps, Digital TV, Luxembourg, Smart TV, Streaming
Euronews launches apps in partnership with Alteox
Apr 20, 2022 – Alteox has announced that it has developed and launched a pair of digital products for Euronews. The products are an application for Linux set-top boxes and an Android TV application for the Google Play store.
News categories: Alteox, Euronews, Sven Breckler, Maxime Carboni, Apps, Digital TV, Europe, Set Top Box
Alteox and Post Luxembourg partner for cloud TV offering
Dec 9, 2021 – Alteox Media Consulting has entered into an agreement with POST Luxembourg that will combine the forces of both entities enabling the creation of a new state of the art European cloud TV headend offering.
News categories: Alteox, Post Luxembourg, Sven Breckler, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Worldwide
- Intigral partners with DIAGNAL to enhance entertainment experiences
- Du chooses DataMiner monitoring for broadcast and teleport operations
- TSTT switches to Zappware's multi-screen client framework
- Allegro DVT launches video encoder IP for 4K/8K video
- AVOD revenues to hit $69 billion in 2029
- ZTE unveils updated Cloud PVP solution at IBC 2023
- Accedo brings AI-powered sports highlights to Accedo Launcher
- 76% of Nordic households now have an internet connected TV set
- TVMonaco chooses OKAST streaming platform
- DAZN Edge platform expands coverage in Europe with MainStreaming
- LG presents vision to become media and entertainment platform company
- UK PSBs developing broadband-delivered free TV service
- ZTE and Netgem collaborate on cloud gaming for Android TV
- Rokid shows portable Android TV device for AR glasses at IBC
- NPAW introduces Nokia-developed video probe at IBC 2023
- Eutelsat and ENENSYS show live DVB-NIP over 5G at IBC
- Pixalate introduces Apple TV CTV trends report
- Hybrid AVOD-SVOD revenues to triple to $20 billion by 2029
- Tata Elxsi and INVIDI partner on addressable advertising for Pay-TV operators
- Sercomm unveils RDK Video Accelerator STB based on Broadcom BCM72126