Digital TV News: Tarif Sayed
NeuLion and Nokia partner for end-to-end VR streaming
Apr 21, 2017 – NeuLion (TSX: NLN) has announced that Nokia’s OZO Live and OZO Reality Platform, together with the NeuLion Digital Platform, will offer joint customers complete end-to-end production, delivery, monetization and play-back of VR content.
News categories: NeuLion, Nokia, Roy Reichbach, Tarif Sayed, Apps, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, VR, Worldwide
Nokia OZO and Accedo partner to enhance quality of VR experiences
Apr 20, 2017 – Accedo has announced that it is partnering with Nokia to deliver best-in-class quality throughout the VR experience by integrating Nokia’s OZO Player SDK into Accedo’s VR solutions and joint customer projects.
News categories: Accedo, Nokia, Fredrik Andersson, Tarif Sayed, NABShow, VR, Worldwide
- ATEME embeds Viaccess-Orca contribution watermarking
- Deloitte releases results of Digital Media Trends Fall Pulse survey
- RFE receives Android TV Operator Tier certification for IPTV STB
- Disney+ coming to Hisense and Toshiba TVs with VIDAA Smart OS
- Tremor International acquires Spearad
- TekSavvy TV footprint expands across Canada
- Airtel launches Video Platform as a Service product
- Comcast launches Smart TVs based on its XClass TV platform
- ViacomCBS and Altice USA renew distribution agreement
- OTT now at 82% consumer saturation in the U.S.
- MultTV and MwareTV launch multi-tenant TV as a Service in Brazil
- discovery+ now available on LG Smart TVs in the U.S.
- HBO Max to be available at Telia from October 26
- Tata Sky expands quality and availability monitoring with DataMiner
- Slow recovery in European pay TV revenues expected
- Share of smart TVs and UHD TVs in Germany continues to grow
- Vewd enables Smart TV for pay TV operators with Vestel
- LG brings more content to third-party TVs powered by webOS
- 70% of audiences reached via streaming are not reachable via linear
- t4h. Android TV remote control for SKY Brasil