Digital TV News: Vianeos
Vianeos and UDC launch O.room Residential in Qatar
Oct 24, 2023 – Vianeos has announced a partnership with United Development Company (UDC) to provide residents of The Pearl Island - Qatar with a state-of-the-art IPTV service.
News categories: Vianeos, UDC Qatar, Jérôme Goubier, Nasser Abdulla Al Harmi, Digital TV, IPTV, Qatar
Vianeos provides revamped UX for Batelco TV in Bahrain
Feb 13, 2020 – Vianeos has announced the launch of services for Batelco. Vianeos has revamped Batelco TV by developing a new User Experience and Interface. The new Batelco TV application is available on the Bahrain operator’s legacy AOSP set top boxes.
News categories: Vianeos, Batelco, Bachir GHALAYINI, Bahrain, Digital TV, IPTV, Set Top Box, Streaming, UX
Vianeos partners with Sunrise to launch Samsung TV app in Switzerland
Nov 12, 2019 – Vianeos and Sunrise have announced the launch of the TV NEO application on the Tizen platform for Samsung Smart TVs. Vianeos did the design (UX and UI) as well as the development of the app which is connected to the Huawei Envision platform.
News categories: Vianeos, Sunrise, Samsung, Bachir Ghalayini, Bruno Duarte, Apps, Digital TV, Smart TV, Switzerland, UX
COMTREND integrates Vianeos IPTV middleware
Feb 3, 2011 – Comtrend has announced the integration of Vianeos Octopus Middleware in the Comtrend STB-7007 Set Top Box. This improvement enables operators to provide their customers with the most advanced features on a Set-Top-Box.
News categories: Vianeos, Comtrend, Christophe Hude, Michel Kuntz, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box
- YMEDIA launches tokenized AI Smart TV ad network
- Barb awards metadata, interim overnight programme and commercial logs contracts
- FreeWheel and OrkaTV bring FAST channel access to advertisers
- América Móvil increases shareholding in Telekom Austria
- Tele Columbus taps Simply.TV for advanced metadata
- AOMedia offers spatial audio specification under royalty-free license
- TheViewPoint integrates with FreeWheel
- Australia to introduce 'prominence framework' for local broadcast services
- Telecom and pay-TV revenue in Hong Kong to grow at 1.1% CAGR
- Proximus optimises delivery of Pickx with Velocix Analytics
- Traditional US pay-TV services face continued decline
- Edgio adds player-independent video performance reports
- Flat panel display oversupply to continue into 2024
- Japan SVOD service revenue to reach $6 billion in 2027
- Ateme powers NT's sports video contribution in Asia and beyond
- Global TV shipments to fall below 197 million units in 2023
- WSTS revises semiconductor growth projections slightly upward
- Go Addressable becomes industry trade body
- NorDig releases IRD 3.2.1 and Test Plan 3.2.1 specs
- Improved tool helps ensure interoperability of DASH delivery