Digital TV News: Volker Dietzel
Swisscom selects Verimatrix security for TV 2.0 multiscreen offering
Sep 12, 2014 – Verimatrix has announced that Swisscom has selected the Verimatrix Video Content Authority System (VCAS™) to provide revenue security for its Swisscom TV 2.0 service, which offers live and seven-day replay services via an Android-powered set-top box.
News categories: Verimatrix, Swisscom, Volker Dietzel, Steve Oetegenn, Content Protection, Digital TV, IBC, IPTV, Middleware, Mobile, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Switzerland
Swisscom deploys 802.11ac Android IPTV set-top powered by Marvell silicon
Apr 8, 2014 – Marvell (NASDAQ: MRVL) has announced its partnership with Swisscom to introduce the industry's first 802.11ac Android IPTV set-top box powered by Marvell's ARMADA® 1500 Plus (88DE3108) system-on-chip (SoC) platform.
News categories: Marvell, Swisscom, Weili Dai, Volker Dietzel, Digital TV, IPTV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Switzerland
Swisscom Teams Up With Jinni to Bring Semantic Discovery to Live TV & VOD Subscribers
Jul 10, 2012 – Jinni has announced a partnership with Swisscom (Swiss: SCMN) for integration into On Demand and live TV. The Swisscom service will offer its customers an intuitive, user-centric guide to seamlessly integrate discovery, content recommendations and viewing.
News categories: Jinni, Swisscom, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Switzerland
- GTPL Hathway digital CATV subscribers at 7.5 million
- SpotX expands privacy-compliant CTV audience data tools
- Stoneroos improves set-top box UI for Delta and Caiway
- Hologram dining experience opens in London and Edinburgh
- VTR selects Media Distillery recording time correction technology
- Nilesat chooses ATEME video processing for two projects
- Facebook Watch TV app available for Vewd-enabled devices
- Western Europe to have 234 million SVOD subscriptions in 2026
- Kublai GmbH to complete takeover of Tele Columbus
- SITI Networks launches apps and Android TV STB with Nagra
- FreeWheel addressable technology unifies linear TV and digital video advertising
- Crackle app launches on Xfinity X1 and Xfinity Flex
- Research suggests CTV ads more effective than linear
- Mowies optimizes cloud streaming workflow with Harmonic
- Mola TV taps Viaccess-Orca to monetize EPL video streaming
- Streamhub enhances video audience analytics with Kantar data
- Eurofins announces NEXTGEN TV test suite for 2022 receivers
- Roku begins Roku OS 10 roll-out
- Roku Express 4K+ and Roku Voice Remote Pro launched in U.S.
- Fraunhofer and Sinclair working to bring Digital Radio Mondiale to ATSC 3.0