Digital TV News: Wayne Gattinella
120% increase in CTV and mobile apps classified as fraudulent
Jun 13, 2019 – DoubleVerify has released its 2019 Global Insights Report, providing a market-by-market benchmark on the current and future state of media quality on the Internet. The Report explores global trends in brand safety, fraud and viewability.
News categories: DoubleVerify, Wayne Gattinella, Advertising, Apps, Digital TV, Market Research, Worldwide
DoubleVerify acquires digital video technology company, Zentrick
Feb 20, 2019 – DoubleVerify has announced that it has acquired Zentrick, a digital video technology company that provides middleware solutions to drive the execution and performance of online video advertising for the world’s largest brands, platforms and publishers.
News categories: DoubleVerify, Zentrick, Wayne Gattinella, Pieter Mees, Frederik Neus, Advertising, Belgium, MnA, Worldwide
DoubleVerify adds brand safety and suitability verification for YouTube
Dec 13, 2018 – DoubleVerify has expanded its partnership with YouTube to include brand safety and suitability measurement. DoubleVerify's coverage helps advertisers wishing to avoid unsuitable content or categories of lesser relevance to their brand.
News categories: DoubleVerify, Wayne Gattinella, Advertising, Digital TV, OTT, Worldwide
DoubleVerify identifies first scaled CTV botnet attack
Nov 16, 2018 – DoubleVerify (DV) has announced the identification of a new bot network specifically targeting Connected TV (CTV) devices. DV uncovered the botnet after the company saw a 40% spike in traffic from CTV devices.
News categories: DoubleVerify, Wayne Gattinella, Roy Rosenfeld, Advertising, Digital TV, Market Research, OTT, Set Top Box, USA
- Disney+ available directly on VIZIO SmartCast TVs
- Comscore announces renewal with CBS TV stations
- TVSquared releases pan-European TV advertising performance analysis
- Imagine Communications agrees ad insertion deal with the NCTC
- DISH Network pay TV subscribers down 194,000 in 4Q 2019
- One third of Taiwanese online consumers have accessed TV piracy sites
- Redbox launch Redbox Free Live TV across the U.S.
- Cisco releases Annual Internet Report
- Pixelworks and Qualcomm integrate Live Local TV with 5G broadband
- Kantar to measure TV audiences for MINTIC in Colombia
- NCTC to offer discounted Amazon Fire TV devices to members
- Viu reaches 41.4 million monthly active users
- Roku ends 2019 with 36.9 million active accounts
- Online viewing continues to gain ground on traditional broadcast TV
- Vianeos provides revamped UX for Batelco TV in Bahrain
- VUALTO partners with ATEME for automated encoder integration
- STV selects Arqiva Hybrid TV Service for HD restart feature
- AfricaXP adds DTH capacity from Eutelsat for Sub-Saharan Africa
- Altice USA residential video RGUs down 44k in 4Q 2019
- 'Tapering subscriber acquisitions' for Dish TV India in 4Q 2019