Digital TV News: Xiong Wen
Hillcrest gesture control selected by Lenovo
Apr 22, 2014 – Hillcrest Labs has announced that Lenovo's new line of Smart TVs is using Hillcrest's patented Freespace® in-air pointing and motion control software.
News categories: Hillcrest Labs, Lenovo, Dan Simpkins, Xiong Wen, China, Digital TV, Middleware, Smart TV
DTS and Lenovo Bring High-Definition Audio Experience to Smart TVs
May 14, 2012 – DTS (Nasdaq:DTSI) has announced that Lenovo has integrated DTS audio into its K91 smart TV. The K91 smart TV is the world's first smart TV powered by Qualcomm's 1.5GHz dual-core 8060 Snapdragon CPU and operated by the Android 4.0 system.
News categories: DTS, Lenovo, China, Semiconductor, Silicon IP, Smart TV
Qualcomm Expands Snapdragon Family with Introduction of Processors for Smart TVs and Digital Media Adapters
Jan 10, 2012 – Qualcomm (NASDAQ: QCOM) has announced that the Company's Snapdragon™ processors are powering smart TVs at CES in Las Vegas. The first example, from Lenovo, is the world's first smart TV running on the Android 4.0 operating system.
News categories: Qualcomm, Lenovo, CES2022, Digital TV, ICs, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart TV
VIA Platform to Power Lenovo and BesTV Smart TV Solution
Jan 5, 2012 – VIA Technologies has announced that BesTV New Media, a subsidiary of Shanghai Media Group (SMG) and Lenovo Group in Shanghai have adopted the VIA Nano processor to power the Lenovo A30 Internet TV Set Top Box.
News categories: VIA Technologies, SMG, Lenovo, China, Digital TV, OTT, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
- Magnite to manage ad placement for Brazil's NetMovies
- Acxiom and Totalplay to provide addressable audiences in Mexico
- Undertone launches CTV ad solution for improved consumer engagement
- More than seventy 8K TVs now certified by the 8K Association
- Ocean Blue Software acquires Advanced Media Group from EKT
- DVB approves commercial requirements for DVB-I over 5G
- V-Nova raises €33 million in series C round
- AT&T premium TV down 473k; Vrio down 239k; HBO up 3.6M video subs in 2Q 2021
- Verizon FIOS consumer video subscribers down 62,000 in 2Q 2021
- Astro launches STB for TV without a satellite dish
- DoubleVerify earns MRC accreditation for CTV solutions
- Freesat 4K STB receives EICS certification with DTG Testing
- Cox Media Group Local Solutions partners with Amazon Advertising
- Samba TV announces global TV viewership dashboard
- Sky Brasil's SKY Connect 4K Android TV DVR powered by Wyplay
- NBCUniversal adopts Ad-ID for its One Platform
- Redbox to expand free live TV content with Wurl
- ThinkAnalytics rebrands its suite as 'Think360'
- Grupo Werthein to buy AT&T's Vrio operations
- ITV and Sky upgrade their commercial partnership