Digital TV News: Zvika Netter
Innovid acquires TVSquared
Feb 7, 2022 – Innovid (NYSE: CTV) will acquire TVSquared in a cash and stock transaction valued at approximately $160 million. The resulting joint offering will include ad serving, creative personalization and optimization, outcomes and audience measurement.
News categories: Innovid, TVSquared, Zvika Netter, Jo Kinsella, Calum Smeaton, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, MandA, Worldwide
Innovid enables programmatic interactive CTV ad buying at scale
Apr 19, 2021 – Innovid has launched Programmatic Interactive Connected TV to scale the delivery of engaging CTV ad experiences. Interactive CTV ad formats incorpore advanced features to boost creative performance.
News categories: Innovid, Zvika Netter, Jon Tabak, Todd Randak, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
CTS Ad Management Platform integrated with Innovid
Mar 30, 2021 – Comcast Technology Solutions (CTS) has announced the integration of its CTS Ad Management Platform with Innovid's CTV ecosystem, giving advertisers a unified workflow for both linear TV and online video.
News categories: Comcast Technology Solutions, Innovid, Richard Nunn, Zvika Netter, Advertising, Digital TV, USA, Worldwide
Advanced video ad formats show 335% higher engagement rate
Apr 29, 2020 – An Innovid study reveals that nearly half of advertisers use advanced video ad formats, driving a 335% higher engagement rate when compared to standard pre-roll ads. Additionally, CTV impressions and engagement has seen a 67% increase YoY.
News categories: Innovid, Zvika Netter, Advertising, Digital TV, Market Research, Worldwide
Innovid opens up video analytics dashboard as a free service
Apr 22, 2020 – Innovid has announced the launch of its Innovid iQ dashboard as an open, free service to the advertising industry. The dashboard gives marketers the most accurate, weekly view of the evolving video ad landscape as COVID-19 changes how consumers engage with video.
News categories: Innovid, Zvika Netter, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Market Research, USA
Innovid receives $30 million in funding from Goldman Sachs
Jan 7, 2019 – Innovid has announced that it has secured $30 million in pre-IPO funding from Goldman Sachs’ Private Capital Investing group. Innovid will use the additional capital to further its innovation and leadership in the connected TV advertising technology market.
News categories: Innovid, Goldman Sachs, Zvika Netter, Hillel Moerman, Advertising, Digital TV, Private Equity, Streaming, USA, Worldwide
- CDNetworks powers VSTV K+ OTT streaming in Vietnam
- 24i and Amagi partner to enable rapid launch of streaming services
- Net Insight and Skyline partner on live video workflows
- Mixed fortunes for pay TV in the Asia Pacific region
- Evolution Digital integrates OpenSync with an Android TV set-top box
- ARF calls for move away from TV households as basis of TV measurement
- 76% of SVOD services to introduce ads in the next two years
- Free, ad-supported streaming takes off in the U.S.
- NextGen TV begins broadcasting in Des Moines, IA
- PANTAFLIX to dispose of streaming technology subsidiary
- Harmonic powers live sports streaming for VertiCast
- Eurovision Sport selects Ad Insertion Platform monetization solution
- TV reception over the Internet continues to grow in Switzerland
- Ateme launches statmux for NextGen TV and streaming services
- Canela Media chooses Amagi for FAST content monetization
- SES in discussions regarding possible combination with Intelsat
- Comscore expands 48-hour television reporting
- TCCL deploys iWedia Android TV Custom Launcher
- LiveU joins AWS Partner Network
- 63% of rural Americans bundle internet and TV