Digital TV News: i-CABLE Communications
i-CABLE Communications surrenders Hong Kong pay TV licence
Feb 14, 2023 – i-CABLE Communications (Stock Code: 1097) has announced that its subsidiary, Hong Kong Cable Television, has surrendered its pay TV licence. The Group will continue to provide free TV programme services and other businesses as usual.
News categories: i-CABLE Communications, TSANG On Yip, Cable TV, Digital TV, Hong Kong, Regulation
i-CABLE in Hong Kong reaches 1 million Pay TV subscribers
Mar 12, 2010 – i-CABLE Communications Limited (HKSE Stock Code: 1097.HK) has released its 2009 Final Results Announcement. Pay TV subscribers were 9% higher year-on-year to exceed 1,000,000.
News categories: i-CABLE, Cable TV, Hong Kong, Results, Subscribers
Hong Kong's i-CABLE adds 30k pay TV subscribers in 1H09
Aug 11, 2009 – i-CABLE Communications (Hong Kong:1097) has released its Interim Results Announcement for the six months ended June 30, 2009. Pay TV subscribers increased by 30,000 or 3% in the period to 947,000.
News categories: i-CABLE Communications, Cable TV, Hong Kong, Results, Subscribers
i-CABLE Selects Cisco Set-Top Boxes
Mar 20, 2009 – Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) has announced that Hong Kong's i-CABLE Communications is deploying Cisco's highly secure set-top boxes and end-to-end video solution to resolve pirated viewing of its television services.
News categories: Cisco Systems, i-CABLE, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Hong Kong, Set Top Box
- Integral Ad Science ad verification goes live with Netflix
- DoubleVerify media quality measurement now available to Netflix advertisers
- EU clears acquisition of VOO and Brutélé by Orange, subject to conditions
- Liberty Global Belgium to launch takeover bid for Telenet Group Holding
- Proximus extends partnership with ThinkAnalytics
- Allente launches Google TV device powered by 3SS and SEI Robotics
- Streaming TV now most-watched TV form in the EU5
- StarHub introduces interactive advertising with Hoppr
- Breezeline Stream TV launches in Pennsylvania
- SES-18 and SES-19 C-band satellites for the U.S. successfully launched
- OTT TV revenues in Western Europe to reach $45 billion by 2028
- DVB publishes updated Multicast ABR specification and guidelines
- Channel 4 adds Xandr to its digital ad-buying suite
- Mola boosts ABR streaming quality with Broadpeak
- Mainstream Media launches female-centred FAST channel with Amagi
- Eastern Europe OTT revenues to double by 2028
- Video spend in Sweden up 9% in 2022 versus 2021
- StarGroup renews with Eutelsat for StarTV DTH in Mexico
- ORF selects Bitmovin video streaming player
- QYOU Media India selects SpringServe as primary ad server