Digital TV News: [email protected]
DVB forms liaison with [email protected] Consortium
Nov 28, 2011 – An agreement confirming a liaison between the [email protected] Consortium and DVB has been signed. The purpose of the liaison is to encourage the development of standards for 3DTV, to share knowledge about 3D viewing, and to ensure that their work is complementary.
News categories: [email protected], DVB Project, Set Top Box, Smart TV, VR
MasterImage 3D Showcases Glasses-Free 3D Mobile Displays at CES
Jan 5, 2011 – Ramping up its efforts to drive consumer adoption of 3D on mobile devices, 3D technology company MasterImage 3D is showcasing its glasses-free 3D displays for smart phones and tablets in Las Vegas this week at the Consumer Electronics Show.
News categories: MasterImage 3D, CES2021, Mobile, VR
TDVision Systems to Showcase the Entire Full HD Stereoscopic Ecosystem
Jan 7, 2010 – TDVision Systems has announced that they will showcase their full HD 3D Ecosystem implementation. 2010 CES Show will accent TDVision's maturity in the 3D space for the complete 3D Ecosystem from acquisition to visualization.
News categories: TDVision, CES2021, Content Distribution, VR
[email protected] Consortium Releases Requirements for Digital 3D to the Home
Nov 9, 2009 – The [email protected] Consortium has announced the completion and transmittal of key documents to be used in the creation of digital 3D standards by the Consumer Electronics Association (CEA) working groups.
News categories: [email protected], Digital TV, Peripherals / Accessories, Set Top Box, Smart TV, VR
- PAOK FC OTT platform built with Insys Sport on AWS
- SLING TV in-app guide integrates local OTA channels on LG Smart TVs
- Conviva releases State of Streaming Q2 report
- Stay-at-home providing springboard for French SVOD
- Survata announces enhanced CTV measurement suite
- Ofcom releases Media Nations 2020 report
- RADIO.COM expands connected TV footprint with Vewd
- NAGRA multi-DRM selected for Grupo Express OTT service in Argentina
- V-Nova and NETINT collaborate on MPEG-5 LCEVC transcoding
- ViacomCBS to launch connected video ad platform
- Bell Canada releases Android TV 4K HDR streaming box
- ORS chooses 3SS to deliver simpliTV service in Austria
- Mongolia's Skymedia upgrades to Minerva 10
- Express-80 and Express-103 satellites launched
- INVIDI extends addressable TV partnership with Tata Elxsi
- Finecast brings audience measurement to Australian BVOD platforms
- SVOD subscriptions grew by 28% in 2019
- Strong recovery expected for Mexico’s video entertainment market
- ATEME negotiating acquisition of ANEVIA
- Charter residential video customers up 102,000 in 2Q 2020