Digital TV News: AKTA
Romtelecom to take over customers and assets of AKTA Satelit
Mar 29, 2011 – Romtelecom (ASE: HTO, NYSE: OTE) has signed a contract with Digital Cable Systems (DCS) for the takeover of the assets and the customer base of DCS' AKTA Satelit satellite TV service.
News categories: Romtelecom, AKTA, MnA, Romania, Satellite
Harmonic Powers New Digital TV Service in Romania
May 4, 2010 – Harmonic Inc. (NASDAQ: HLIT) has announced that Digital Cable Systems (DCS) of Romania has deployed Harmonic's market-leading digital video delivery solutions to power its new AKTA TV digital service.
News categories: Harmonic Inc, AKTA TV, ANGA COM, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Romania
DCS (AKTA) to launch digital cable in Romania
Feb 11, 2010 – Digital Cable Systems S.A., operator of the AKTA TV satellite and cable TV services in Romania, plans to launch digital cable TV in March 2010, expecting to attract 10,000 customers in the first year.
News categories: AKTA TV, Cable TV, Digital TV, Romania
- FourthWall Media adds Neilsen Smart TV ACR data to analytics platform
- TDS Telecom rolls-out IP video and Cloud DVR with Velocix
- A1now selects Vionlabs for AI-powered recommendations
- Global AVOD expenditure to double
- Gem Shopping Network to use Comscore TV measurement
- United Group makes strategic investment in Forthnet
- Disney+ and Apple TV+ both see success during first six months in the market
- Comcast, Charter and ViacomCBS announce Blockgraph partnership
- Britbox app now available on BT TV set-top boxes
- Conviva partners with Akamai on QoE intelligence
- ATRESMEDIA and smartclip deepen HbbTV advertising partnership
- Bouygues Telecom replaces set-top box with Smart TV app
- Comscore, Kantar extend measurement partnership with Auditel Italy
- Pay TV revenues to plunge to $150 billion
- Cable-Tec Expo unable to go ahead
- Sisvel announces first VP9 and AV1 patent licensees
- Comcast to bring HBO Max to Xfinity customers
- HBO Max launched in the U.S.
- Nordic households spending €149pm on media and access services
- SES unveils results of Philippines TV market reception survey