Digital TV News: Innovid
U.S. Connected TV ad impressions grow 55% YoY
Nov 10, 2020 – Innovid has announced the fall 2020 edition of its U.S. Video Benchmarks Report. The study found that connected TV (CTV) ad impressions grew 55% year-over-year. CTV is the only device category that has gained video ad impression share.
News categories: Innovid, Jessica Hogue, Advertising, Digital TV, Market Research, USA
Project OAR expands with Scripps and ViacomCBS
May 11, 2020 – The E.W. Scripps Company and an expanded group from ViacomCBS have joined Project OAR, the consortium working to recommend protocols for TV programmers and platforms to manage, sell and deliver advertising on smart TVs.
News categories: Project OAR, Scripps, ViacomCBS, Kerry Oslund, Mike Dean, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Smart TV, USA
Advanced video ad formats show 335% higher engagement rate
Apr 29, 2020 – An Innovid study reveals that nearly half of advertisers use advanced video ad formats, driving a 335% higher engagement rate when compared to standard pre-roll ads. Additionally, CTV impressions and engagement has seen a 67% increase YoY.
News categories: Innovid, Zvika Netter, Advertising, Digital TV, Market Research, Worldwide
Innovid opens up video analytics dashboard as a free service
Apr 22, 2020 – Innovid has announced the launch of its Innovid iQ dashboard as an open, free service to the advertising industry. The dashboard gives marketers the most accurate, weekly view of the evolving video ad landscape as COVID-19 changes how consumers engage with video.
News categories: Innovid, Zvika Netter, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Market Research, USA
ANA and Innovid release Connected TV insights report
Jan 16, 2020 – Innovid and the Association of National Advertisers (ANA) have released a study that reveals that connected TV (CTV) significantly extends reach, provides more interactivity and increases earned time over standard ad experiences.
News categories: Innovid, ANA, Jessica Hogue, Bob Liodice, Advertising, Digital TV, Market Research, OTT, USA
Roku and Innovid partner on TV campaign analytics
Sep 23, 2019 – Roku (NASDAQ: ROKU) and Innovid have announced an analytics solution to measure demographic reach and frequency for TV campaigns on the Roku platform, and on Linear TV. The solution marries data from Roku’s active accounts with Innovid’s OTT ad serving footprint.
News categories: Roku, Innovid, Alison Levin, Jessica Hogue, Mike Law, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Kaltura and Innovid enable personalized interactive promotions
Apr 5, 2019 – Kaltura and Innovid have announced a solution designed to increase cloud TV ARPU through personalized and targeted promotions and interactive advertising. Kaltura and Innovid will enable TV marketers to create and deliver in-video promotions for TV content and offers.
News categories: Kaltura, Innovid, Gideon Gilboa, Tal Chalozin, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, NABShow, Worldwide
LiveRamp expands identity solution to include connected TV
Feb 11, 2019 – LiveRamp (NYSE: RAMP) has announced that it is expanding the capabilities of its IdentityLink platform to include Connected TV (CTV). By linking CTV identifiers to the LiveRamp identity graph, marketers and ecosystem partners can now simplify campaign planning, targeting and measurement.
News categories: LiveRamp, Allison Metcalfe, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, USA, Worldwide
Channel 4 launches 'Dynamic TV' - a European first in VoD ad targeting
Jan 23, 2019 – Channel 4 has announced the launch of Dynamic TV - an ad innovation which enables potentially thousands of variations of data-driven creative to be served across big screen devices like smart TVs for the first time, as well as on mobile and desktop VOD platforms.
News categories: Channel 4, Innovid, David Amodio, Tal Chalozin, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, Smart TV, UK
- Pay TV revenue in New Zealand to follow -3.1% CAGR
- iQIYI International available for ZEASN-based smart devices
- Growing demand for smart displays driving smart speaker sales
- Forthnet becomes part of United Group
- Anevia powers Skymedia's SkyGo service in Mongolia
- UK marketers expect to spend more on Advanced TV ads in the next 12 months
- NetRange moves browser to the Cloud for low-cost Smart TVs
- Over 13 billion Smart Home devices in use by 2025
- MultiChoice picks Metrological to deliver OTT services on DStv
- Oregan Networks builds on Amlogic's Android TV reference platform
- Bitmovin and OKAST team up to deliver live and VOD streaming
- 61% of US broadband households subscribe to two or more OTT services
- 14% of Australians plan to cancel pay TV as a result of the pandemic
- Eutelsat 7/8°W predominant broadcast position for Egyptian TV homes
- NEXTGEN TV launches on local TV in Norfolk, VA
- Universal Electronics to launch Apple TV remote control for MVPDs
- Nielsen unveils new ID resolution system
- TeraVolt wins tender for development at ZDF Mediathek
- Ocilion delivers content recommendations with XroadMedia
- Mirada helps izzi bring Disney+ to Mexico