Digital TV News: UpdateLogic
Entropic reports first quarter 2014 results
May 1, 2014 – Entropic (Nasdaq:ENTR) has reported its first quarter results for the period ended March 31, 2014. Entropic reported first quarter net revenues of $55.7 million. This compares to $74.5 million in the first quarter of 2013.
News categories: Entropic, Results, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Worldwide
UpdateLogic® Licenses UpdateTV Software to Zoran for Integration Into DTV Silicon Platforms
Sep 15, 2008 – UpdateLogic® has announced that Zoran (Nasdaq: ZRAN) has licensed the UpdateTV® solution for its embedded digital TV hardware platforms.
News categories: UpdateLogic, Zoran, ATSC 3, Digital TV, Middleware, Smart TV, Terrestrial, USA
UpdateLogic® Obtains Licensing Agreement with SANYO Manufacturing Corporation for UpdateTV® Firmware Update Solution
Jul 15, 2008 – UpdateLogic has announced that Sanyo (Tokyo: 6764) Manufacturing has licensed its UpdateTV solution for its digital TVs. The UpdateTV technology enables Sanyo digital TVs to transparently and automatically download firmware upgrades nationwide.
News categories: UpdateLogic, Sanyo, ATSC 3, Digital TV, Smart TV, Software, Terrestrial, USA
UpdateLogic® to Provide Update Services for Tru2way™ Interactive Cable Devices
Jun 24, 2008 – UpdateLogic has announced support for tru2way™ technology - the rapidly emerging Java-based set of specifications that enables a wave of new interactive digital and high-definition video services.
News categories: UpdateLogic, Cable TV, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Smart TV, USA
- VR consumer content revenue to exceed $7 billion in 2025
- XroadMedia to power hyper-personalization at ZEE5
- Ericsson predicts 40% of mobile subscriptions in 2026 will be 5G
- Pay TV revenue in New Zealand to follow -3.1% CAGR
- iQIYI International available for ZEASN-based smart devices
- Growing demand for smart displays driving smart speaker sales
- Forthnet becomes part of United Group
- Anevia powers Skymedia's SkyGo service in Mongolia
- UK marketers expect to spend more on Advanced TV ads in the next 12 months
- NetRange moves browser to the Cloud for low-cost Smart TVs
- Over 13 billion Smart Home devices in use by 2025
- MultiChoice picks Metrological to deliver OTT services on DStv
- Oregan Networks builds on Amlogic's Android TV reference platform
- Bitmovin and OKAST team up to deliver live and VOD streaming
- 61% of US broadband households subscribe to two or more OTT services
- 14% of Australians plan to cancel pay TV as a result of the pandemic
- Eutelsat 7/8°W predominant broadcast position for Egyptian TV homes
- NEXTGEN TV launches on local TV in Norfolk, VA
- Universal Electronics to launch Apple TV remote control for MVPDs
- Nielsen unveils new ID resolution system