Digital TV News: mobilkom
Telekom Austria adds 6,178 TV subscribers in 2Q 2014
Aug 13, 2014 – Telekom Austria Group (VSE: TKA, OTC US: TKAGY) has announced results for the first half of 2014. The company finished the quarter with 483 thousand TV subscribers in Austria, Bulgaria and Croatia, up 6,178 in the quarter and 32,693 year-on-year.
News categories: Telekom Austria, Austria, Bulgaria, Croatia, IPTV, Results, Satellite, Subscribers
DVB-H now available in all Austrian regional capitals
Aug 8, 2008 – DVB-H has expanded its coverage in Austria to include the greater areas of Bregenz, Eisenstadt, Graz, Linz and St. Pölten. MEDIA BROADCAST has supplied the regions Vienna, Salzburg, Innsbruck and Klagenfurt with DVB-H since early June 2008.
News categories: MEDIA&BROADCAST, Hutchison 3G, ONE, mobilkom, Austria, Digital TV, Mobile
Austria - Starting Signal for Completion of A1 Mobile TV Service
Jun 6, 2008 – To continue to provide best quality television on the mobile phone to the growing number of users, Mobilkom's A1 will in future also offer mobile TV via DVB-H technology. A cooperation agreement with MEDIA BROADCAST was signed today.
News categories: Mobilkom, MEDIA BROADCAST, Austria, Digital TV, Mobile
Telekom Austria selects Alcatel-Lucent to enrich IPTV offering
May 30, 2008 – Alcatel-Lucent (Euronext Paris and NYSE: ALU) has announced that it has been selected by Telekom Austria (VSE: TKA, OTC US: TKAGY), Austria's major service provider, to enrich Telekom Austria's IPTV offering.
News categories: Alcatel-Lucent, Telekom Austria, Austria, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV
'mobile tv austria' Starts a DVB-H Pilot Project
Mar 3, 2007 – The Telekom Austria Group (VSE: TKA, NYSE: TKA) has announced that its mobile subsidiary, mobilkom austria, has started a DVB-H pilot project. The pilot project, which was started on September 1, 2006, will be carried out until June 2007. More …
News categories: Austria, Digital TV, Mobile
Austria - DVB-H Brings 'Hit Radio Ö3', ORF 1 and ORF 2 to the A1 Mobile Phone
Feb 4, 2007 – In Kitzbühel, mobilkom austria, ORF ON, Ö3 and ORS presented DVB-H, the next generation of mobile TV.
News categories: mobilkom austria, Austria, Digital TV, Mobile
- Mongolia's Skymedia upgrades to Minerva 10
- INVIDI extends addressable TV partnership with Tata Elxsi
- Finecast brings audience measurement to Australian BVOD platforms
- SVOD subscriptions grew by 28% in 2019
- ATEME negotiating acquisition of ANEVIA
- Charter residential video customers up 102,000 in 2Q 2020
- QNET Telecom selects ATEME for video transcoding
- Discovery joins On Addressability dynamic ad insertion initiative
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 477,000 in 2Q 2020
- 3SS and Hoppr enable monetization on Android TV
- Liberty Latin America to acquire Telefónica’s operations in Costa Rica
- Amagi delivers 30+ live and linear channels on The Roku Channel
- KDDI selects VisualOn media player for au Smart Pass
- PMG and American Tower partner to accelerate ATSC 3.0 SFN deployment
- Eurofins updates testing services for CI Plus 2.0
- Eutelsat 8 West B selected by Strong Roots for Ethiopian FTA DTH
- Yes partners with Synamedia to achieve broadcast-equivalent latency
- Seven broadcasters launch NEXTGEN TV in Portland, OR
- Global TV panel shipments decline 8.4% YoY in 1H20
- Linear TV remains dominant form of television viewership in 2019