Digital TV News: mobilkom
Telekom Austria adds 6,178 TV subscribers in 2Q 2014
Aug 13, 2014 – Telekom Austria Group (VSE: TKA, OTC US: TKAGY) has announced results for the first half of 2014. The company finished the quarter with 483 thousand TV subscribers in Austria, Bulgaria and Croatia, up 6,178 in the quarter and 32,693 year-on-year.
News categories: Telekom Austria, Austria, Bulgaria, Croatia, IPTV, Results, Satellite, Subscribers
DVB-H now available in all Austrian regional capitals
Aug 8, 2008 – DVB-H has expanded its coverage in Austria to include the greater areas of Bregenz, Eisenstadt, Graz, Linz and St. Pölten. MEDIA BROADCAST has supplied the regions Vienna, Salzburg, Innsbruck and Klagenfurt with DVB-H since early June 2008.
News categories: MEDIA&BROADCAST, Hutchison 3G, ONE, mobilkom, Austria, Digital TV, Mobile
Austria - Starting Signal for Completion of A1 Mobile TV Service
Jun 6, 2008 – To continue to provide best quality television on the mobile phone to the growing number of users, Mobilkom's A1 will in future also offer mobile TV via DVB-H technology. A cooperation agreement with MEDIA BROADCAST was signed today.
News categories: Mobilkom, MEDIA BROADCAST, Austria, Digital TV, Mobile
Telekom Austria selects Alcatel-Lucent to enrich IPTV offering
May 30, 2008 – Alcatel-Lucent (Euronext Paris and NYSE: ALU) has announced that it has been selected by Telekom Austria (VSE: TKA, OTC US: TKAGY), Austria's major service provider, to enrich Telekom Austria's IPTV offering.
News categories: Alcatel-Lucent, Telekom Austria, Austria, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV
'mobile tv austria' Starts a DVB-H Pilot Project
Mar 3, 2007 – The Telekom Austria Group (VSE: TKA, NYSE: TKA) has announced that its mobile subsidiary, mobilkom austria, has started a DVB-H pilot project. The pilot project, which was started on September 1, 2006, will be carried out until June 2007. More …
News categories: Austria, Digital TV, Mobile
Austria - DVB-H Brings 'Hit Radio Ö3', ORF 1 and ORF 2 to the A1 Mobile Phone
Feb 4, 2007 – In Kitzbühel, mobilkom austria, ORF ON, Ö3 and ORS presented DVB-H, the next generation of mobile TV.
News categories: mobilkom austria, Austria, Digital TV, Mobile
- iQIYI International available for ZEASN-based smart devices
- Growing demand for smart displays driving smart speaker sales
- Forthnet becomes part of United Group
- Anevia powers Skymedia's SkyGo service in Mongolia
- UK marketers expect to spend more on Advanced TV ads in the next 12 months
- NetRange moves browser to the Cloud for low-cost Smart TVs
- Over 13 billion Smart Home devices in use by 2025
- MultiChoice picks Metrological to deliver OTT services on DStv
- Oregan Networks builds on Amlogic's Android TV reference platform
- 61% of US broadband households subscribe to two or more OTT services
- 14% of Australians plan to cancel pay TV as a result of the pandemic
- Eutelsat 7/8°W predominant broadcast position for Egyptian TV homes
- NEXTGEN TV launches on local TV in Norfolk, VA
- Universal Electronics to launch Apple TV remote control for MVPDs
- Nielsen unveils new ID resolution system
- TeraVolt wins tender for development at ZDF Mediathek
- Ocilion delivers content recommendations with XroadMedia
- Mirada helps izzi bring Disney+ to Mexico
- Bitmovin adds VVC encoding support
- Verimatrix introduces watermarking for HTML5