Digital TV News: Bryan Wiener
Comscore expands partnership with NBC and Telemundo owned stations
Jan 22, 2019 – Comscore and NBCUniversal Owned Television Stations (NBC and Telemundo owned stations), have announced a partnership. All NBC and Telemundo owned stations will now use Comscore’s linear TV currency, as well as its local mobile and desktop insights.
News categories: Comscore, NBCUniversal, Bryan Wiener, Frank Comerford, Advertising, Big Data, USA
Comscore expands currency relationship with Nexstar Media Group
Jan 10, 2019 – Comscore has announced an agreement with Nexstar Media Group. Comscore will serve as a currency and measurement provider to all Nexstar markets, including the markets Nexstar acquired from Media General.
News categories: Comscore, Nexstar, Bryan Wiener, Timothy C. Busch, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, Terrestrial, USA
Comscore announces AMC Networks as Campaign Ratings beta partner
Nov 12, 2018 – Comscore has announced that AMC Networks is the newest beta partner for Comscore Campaign Ratings (CCR). CCR is Comscore’s cross-platform video advertising measurement solution.
News categories: Comscore, AMC Networks, Bryan Wiener, Tom Ziangas, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Mobile, USA
Comscore announces A+E Networks as Campaign Ratings beta partner
Nov 12, 2018 – Comscore has announced that A+E Networks will join other leading media companies as a beta partner for Comscore Campaign Ratings, Comscore’s new cross-platform video ad measurement solution.
News categories: Comscore, A+E Networks, Bryan Wiener, Don Robert, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Mobile, Worldwide
comScore cross-platform video advertising measurement beta goes live
Sep 27, 2018 – comScore (NASDAQ: SCOR) has announced the beta release of comScore Campaign Ratings, its cross-platform video advertising measurement solution. The solution provides media buyers and sellers with an unduplicated view of video ad campaign delivery across linear TV, OTT, desktop and mobile platforms.
News categories: comScore, Dan Hess, Bryan Wiener, Advertising, USA
comScore pilots Campaign Ratings video advertising measurement solution
Jul 31, 2018 – comScore (NASDAQ: SCOR) has announced a pilot of a new video advertising measurement solution called Campaign Ratings. It provides media buyers and sellers with unduplicated measurement of ad campaigns across linear TV, OTT, desktop, and mobile, with streaming measurement powered by Hulu.
News categories: comScore, Bryan Wiener, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
- Viacom and ACCESS partner on automotive TV in Germany
- Broadband usage patterns provide clues to imminent cord-cutting
- TELUS Home Assistant giving Optik TV customers hands-free voice control
- Amobee launches data marketplace for connected TV and multiscreen advertising
- Sky Media reveals power of addressable TV
- Charter agrees deal to distribute Disney streaming services
- Consolidated launches TV over Fiber-to-the-Premises in Columbia County, New York
- Global smart speaker sales grow 96% to 30.3 million in Q2 2019
- Comscore to provide measurement for Xandr's addressable offering
- CBS and Viacom to combine
- U.S. STB energy agreement savings top $5 billion
- GO Malta deploys Edgeware solutions for multiscreen TV
- Major U.S. pay-TV providers lost ~1.53 million subscribers in 2Q 2019
- Most smart speakers and video streamers are energy efficient
- Consolidated Communications launches CCiTV in Southern Maine
- HONOR Vision first smart screen device with Huawei's HarmonyOS
- Smart speakers with screens took off in 2018
- LG Uplus adds 92,000 IPTV subscribers in 2Q 2019
- Huawei launches HarmonyOS distributed operating system
- ZTE and China Mobile broadcast China's first 5G sporting event