Digital TV News: David Wiesenfeld
Tru Optik releases measurement and validation service for targeted OTT advertising
Jun 18, 2018 – Tru Optik has announced the release of its Cross-Screen Audience Validation (CAV) service which provides de-duplicated household-level reach and frequency, device authentication, and advanced audience validation for OTT and CTV campaigns.
News categories: Tru Optik, Andre Swanston, David Wiesenfeld, Kevin Dean, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
comScore demographics available through the Tru Optik OTT Marketing Cloud
Jul 24, 2017 – Tru Optik and comScore have announced a collaboration to improve in-target performance for OTT advertisers and publishers. Clients can now use comScore demographics to inform campaign activation through the Tru Optik OTT Marketing Cloud.
News categories: Tru Optik, comScore, David Wiesenfeld, Dan Hess, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, USA
Tru Optik partners with NinthDecimal for location-based OTT ad targeting
Apr 19, 2017 – Tru Optik has announced a partnership with NinthDecimal, the marketing platform powered by location data, that will allow marketers to leverage consumers’ physical-world shopping, dining and lifestyle behaviors for OTT television ad targeting and campaign performance assessment.
News categories: Tru Optik, NinthDecimal, Michelle Swanston, Brian Slitt, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, USA
Tru Optik connects Kantar Millward Brown data to OTT platform
Jan 31, 2017 – Tru Optik has expanded its capabilities through a partnership with Kantar Millward Brown. The partnership will enable advertisers to attribute brand sales to OTT ad campaigns through Tru Optik’s OTT Marketing Cloud.
News categories: Tru Optik, Kantar Millward Brown, Andre Swanston, David Wiesenfeld, Ken Greenberg, Advertising, Digital TV, OTT, USA
NPD gains access to Tru Optik OTT TV usage data
Dec 15, 2016 – Tru Optik has announced that it has partnered with NPD Group. Through the partnership, NPD will have access to Tru Optik’s first-party data set on the consumption of movie and video games via OTT TV and Connected TV.
News categories: Tru Optik, NPD Group, Andre Swanston, David Wiesenfeld, Karyn Schoenbart, Advertising, Digital TV, Market Research, OTT, Worldwide
Tru Optik and Experian introduce OTT-TV measurement solution
Mar 28, 2016 – Tru Optik has partnered with Experian Marketing Services to offer a service providing real-time census-level viewer data for over-the-top (OTT) TV programs and ad exposure across all screens.
News categories: Tru Optik, Experian, Andre Swanston, David Wiesenfeld, Kevin Dean, Advertising, Digital TV, OTT, USA
- Dalet to acquire Ooyala Flex Media Platform business
- Amino acquires 24i Media
- European pay TV to gain 17.7 million subscribers between 2019 and 2023
- OpenAP partners with dataxu to power digital audience creation
- Manatt and Vorhaus report on the state of content consumption
- Mirada results for the year ended 31 March 2019
- Prices for mid- and large-sized LCD panels keep falling in 3Q
- 7.1 million digital paying CATV subscribers for Hathway at end-2Q 2019
- Tremor Video combines capabilities with YuMe by RhythmOne
- Tastemade selects Telaria for programmatic OTT and CTV advertising
- SmartLabs becomes Samsung Smart TV App Developer
- India active DTH subscribers up 1.95 million in 1Q 2019
- DVB adds HDR Dynamic Mapping to its AV coding specifications
- Third of Netflix subscribers might switch to a cheaper, ad-supported tier
- WarnerMedia names upcoming D2C service HBO Max
- Dplay expands Appear TV OTT delivery with dynamic ads
- Comscore announces launch of Video Metrix Multi-Platform in Malaysia
- ProSiebenSat.1 and Discovery choose 3SS to power Joyn
- Over 100 million monthly active users for ThinkAnalytics' cloud content discovery
- Dedicated Ethiopian TV neighbourhood created on NSS-12 at 57°E