Digital TV News: David Wiesenfeld
Tru Optik offers cross-device OTT measurement for free
May 20, 2020 – Tru Optik is making its OTT campaign-measurement service available for free. Tru Optik’s Cross-Screen Audience Validation (CAV) is purpose-built to deliver unbiased real-time OTT campaign measurement.
News categories: Tru Optik, Andre Swanston, David Wiesenfeld, Advertising, Big Data, OTT, USA
Tru Optik releases measurement and validation service for targeted OTT advertising
Jun 18, 2018 – Tru Optik has announced the release of its Cross-Screen Audience Validation (CAV) service which provides de-duplicated household-level reach and frequency, device authentication, and advanced audience validation for OTT and CTV campaigns.
News categories: Tru Optik, Andre Swanston, David Wiesenfeld, Kevin Dean, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
comScore demographics available through the Tru Optik OTT Marketing Cloud
Jul 24, 2017 – Tru Optik and comScore have announced a collaboration to improve in-target performance for OTT advertisers and publishers. Clients can now use comScore demographics to inform campaign activation through the Tru Optik OTT Marketing Cloud.
News categories: Tru Optik, comScore, David Wiesenfeld, Dan Hess, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, USA
Tru Optik partners with NinthDecimal for location-based OTT ad targeting
Apr 19, 2017 – Tru Optik has announced a partnership with NinthDecimal, the marketing platform powered by location data, that will allow marketers to leverage consumers’ physical-world shopping, dining and lifestyle behaviors for OTT television ad targeting and campaign performance assessment.
News categories: Tru Optik, NinthDecimal, Michelle Swanston, Brian Slitt, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, USA
Tru Optik connects Kantar Millward Brown data to OTT platform
Jan 31, 2017 – Tru Optik has expanded its capabilities through a partnership with Kantar Millward Brown. The partnership will enable advertisers to attribute brand sales to OTT ad campaigns through Tru Optik’s OTT Marketing Cloud.
News categories: Tru Optik, Kantar Millward Brown, Andre Swanston, David Wiesenfeld, Ken Greenberg, Advertising, Digital TV, OTT, USA
NPD gains access to Tru Optik OTT TV usage data
Dec 15, 2016 – Tru Optik has announced that it has partnered with NPD Group. Through the partnership, NPD will have access to Tru Optik’s first-party data set on the consumption of movie and video games via OTT TV and Connected TV.
News categories: Tru Optik, NPD Group, Andre Swanston, David Wiesenfeld, Karyn Schoenbart, Advertising, Digital TV, Market Research, OTT, Worldwide
Tru Optik and Experian introduce OTT-TV measurement solution
Mar 28, 2016 – Tru Optik has partnered with Experian Marketing Services to offer a service providing real-time census-level viewer data for over-the-top (OTT) TV programs and ad exposure across all screens.
News categories: Tru Optik, Experian, Andre Swanston, David Wiesenfeld, Kevin Dean, Advertising, Digital TV, OTT, USA
- FourthWall Media adds Neilsen Smart TV ACR data to analytics platform
- TDS Telecom rolls-out IP video and Cloud DVR with Velocix
- A1now selects Vionlabs for AI-powered recommendations
- Global AVOD expenditure to double
- Gem Shopping Network to use Comscore TV measurement
- United Group makes strategic investment in Forthnet
- Disney+ and Apple TV+ both see success during first six months in the market
- Comcast, Charter and ViacomCBS announce Blockgraph partnership
- Britbox app now available on BT TV set-top boxes
- Conviva partners with Akamai on QoE intelligence
- ATRESMEDIA and smartclip deepen HbbTV advertising partnership
- Bouygues Telecom replaces set-top box with Smart TV app
- Comscore, Kantar extend measurement partnership with Auditel Italy
- Pay TV revenues to plunge to $150 billion
- Cable-Tec Expo unable to go ahead
- Sisvel announces first VP9 and AV1 patent licensees
- Comcast to bring HBO Max to Xfinity customers
- HBO Max launched in the U.S.
- Nordic households spending €149pm on media and access services
- SES unveils results of Philippines TV market reception survey