Digital TV News: David Wiesenfeld
Tru Optik releases measurement and validation service for targeted OTT advertising
Jun 18, 2018 – Tru Optik has announced the release of its Cross-Screen Audience Validation (CAV) service which provides de-duplicated household-level reach and frequency, device authentication, and advanced audience validation for OTT and CTV campaigns.
News categories: Tru Optik, Andre Swanston, David Wiesenfeld, Kevin Dean, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
comScore demographics available through the Tru Optik OTT Marketing Cloud
Jul 24, 2017 – Tru Optik and comScore have announced a collaboration to improve in-target performance for OTT advertisers and publishers. Clients can now use comScore demographics to inform campaign activation through the Tru Optik OTT Marketing Cloud.
News categories: Tru Optik, comScore, David Wiesenfeld, Dan Hess, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, USA
Tru Optik partners with NinthDecimal for location-based OTT ad targeting
Apr 19, 2017 – Tru Optik has announced a partnership with NinthDecimal, the marketing platform powered by location data, that will allow marketers to leverage consumers’ physical-world shopping, dining and lifestyle behaviors for OTT television ad targeting and campaign performance assessment.
News categories: Tru Optik, NinthDecimal, Michelle Swanston, Brian Slitt, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, USA
Tru Optik connects Kantar Millward Brown data to OTT platform
Jan 31, 2017 – Tru Optik has expanded its capabilities through a partnership with Kantar Millward Brown. The partnership will enable advertisers to attribute brand sales to OTT ad campaigns through Tru Optik’s OTT Marketing Cloud.
News categories: Tru Optik, Kantar Millward Brown, Andre Swanston, David Wiesenfeld, Ken Greenberg, Advertising, Digital TV, OTT, USA
NPD gains access to Tru Optik OTT TV usage data
Dec 15, 2016 – Tru Optik has announced that it has partnered with NPD Group. Through the partnership, NPD will have access to Tru Optik’s first-party data set on the consumption of movie and video games via OTT TV and Connected TV.
News categories: Tru Optik, NPD Group, Andre Swanston, David Wiesenfeld, Karyn Schoenbart, Advertising, Digital TV, Market Research, OTT, Worldwide
Tru Optik and Experian introduce OTT-TV measurement solution
Mar 28, 2016 – Tru Optik has partnered with Experian Marketing Services to offer a service providing real-time census-level viewer data for over-the-top (OTT) TV programs and ad exposure across all screens.
News categories: Tru Optik, Experian, Andre Swanston, David Wiesenfeld, Kevin Dean, Advertising, Digital TV, OTT, USA
- SVOD subscriptions soar by 38% in 2018
- Subscriptions now account for nearly 86% of US internet TV and movie spending
- NBCUniversal streaming service to be called 'Peacock'
- Vizio adds additional Alexa capabilities to SmartCast TVs
- Channel 4 to use Sky's AdSmart technology
- TV penetration in Sub-Saharan Africa still low
- Amazon Prime Video to be made available on Altice One
- NEOTION renews partnership with Irdeto
- Online video viewing to reach 100 minutes a day in 2021
- Irdeto secures Airtel Xstream 4K set-top box
- Netgem and Sharp release smart soundbar for telcos
- Sri Lanka Telecom selects partner ecosystem to deploy TV Everywhere
- BexCom selects Irdeto to secure AKASH DTH platform
- VIEWMEDIA to broadcast to West Africa on AMOS-17 at 17°E
- Skyworth partners with SERAPHIC to launch Android HbbTV smart TVs
- iWedia cooperates with Kaltura on STB software for Beeline Kazakhstan
- WIZTIVI and SERAPHIC co-work on HbbTV OpApps
- MediaKind helps Síminn deliver English Premier League coverage in UHD
- Turkcell selects Witbe to monitor video QoE
- Bouygues Telecom adds start-over to Bbox EPG using Alpha Networks