Digital TV News: David Wiesenfeld
Tru Optik releases measurement and validation service for targeted OTT advertising
Jun 18, 2018 – Tru Optik has announced the release of its Cross-Screen Audience Validation (CAV) service which provides de-duplicated household-level reach and frequency, device authentication, and advanced audience validation for OTT and CTV campaigns.
News categories: Tru Optik, Andre Swanston, David Wiesenfeld, Kevin Dean, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
comScore demographics available through the Tru Optik OTT Marketing Cloud
Jul 24, 2017 – Tru Optik and comScore have announced a collaboration to improve in-target performance for OTT advertisers and publishers. Clients can now use comScore demographics to inform campaign activation through the Tru Optik OTT Marketing Cloud.
News categories: Tru Optik, comScore, David Wiesenfeld, Dan Hess, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, USA
Tru Optik partners with NinthDecimal for location-based OTT ad targeting
Apr 19, 2017 – Tru Optik has announced a partnership with NinthDecimal, the marketing platform powered by location data, that will allow marketers to leverage consumers’ physical-world shopping, dining and lifestyle behaviors for OTT television ad targeting and campaign performance assessment.
News categories: Tru Optik, NinthDecimal, Michelle Swanston, Brian Slitt, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, USA
Tru Optik connects Kantar Millward Brown data to OTT platform
Jan 31, 2017 – Tru Optik has expanded its capabilities through a partnership with Kantar Millward Brown. The partnership will enable advertisers to attribute brand sales to OTT ad campaigns through Tru Optik’s OTT Marketing Cloud.
News categories: Tru Optik, Kantar Millward Brown, Andre Swanston, David Wiesenfeld, Ken Greenberg, Advertising, Digital TV, OTT, USA
NPD gains access to Tru Optik OTT TV usage data
Dec 15, 2016 – Tru Optik has announced that it has partnered with NPD Group. Through the partnership, NPD will have access to Tru Optik’s first-party data set on the consumption of movie and video games via OTT TV and Connected TV.
News categories: Tru Optik, NPD Group, Andre Swanston, David Wiesenfeld, Karyn Schoenbart, Advertising, Digital TV, Market Research, OTT, Worldwide
Tru Optik and Experian introduce OTT-TV measurement solution
Mar 28, 2016 – Tru Optik has partnered with Experian Marketing Services to offer a service providing real-time census-level viewer data for over-the-top (OTT) TV programs and ad exposure across all screens.
News categories: Tru Optik, Experian, Andre Swanston, David Wiesenfeld, Kevin Dean, Advertising, Digital TV, OTT, USA
- Rakuten Viki selects BuyDRM's KeyOS MultiKey Service
- Dish TV India adds 42,000 subscribers in 3Q 2019
- Wurl powers the delivery of Hollywire to Samsung TV Plus
- U.S. traditional video subscribers down nearly 1.9 million in 3Q 2019
- Swisscom Box integrates voice assistant for TV and smart home control
- INNOPIA, Amlogic and Verimatrix offer Netflix-integrated Hailstorm Hybrid platform
- EU cable revenue hits all-time high of €24 billion in 2018
- Major U.S. pay-TV providers lost 1.74 million subscribers in 3Q 2019
- Disney+ passes 10 million sign-ups since launching
- Orange launches Djingo voice assistant
- Netflix and Nickelodeon form multi-year output deal
- Fincons to present Smart Digital Platform compatible with both HbbTV and ATSC 3.0
- Telefónica announces Movistar Living Apps for its STBs
- Sunrise terminates plan to buy UPC Switzerland
- Astro Malaysia releases Astro Ultra Box
- DVB approves DVB-I specification
- Partner Communications selects Broadpeak for server-side ad insertion
- Irdeto and Amlogic launch Netflix-integrated Hailstorm Hybrid STB platform
- INNOPIA becomes Netflix Hailstorm Hybrid partner with Synaptics and NAGRA
- Synaptics VideoSmart SoC approved for Widevine CAS on Android TV