Digital TV News: Frank Sinton
AdLedger pilots OTT video ad deployment using blockchain
Sep 24, 2020 – AdLedger has announced results from its CryptoRTB pilot. The protocol was used by MadHive and Beachfront to address three problems in the digital advertising industry: fraud, transparency, and consumer privacy.
News categories: AdLedger, MadHive, Beachfront, Christiana Cacciapuoti, Adam Helfgott, Frank Sinton, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, USA
Beachfront introduces Pod Bidding for Connected TV advertising
Apr 30, 2020 – Beachfront is introducing Pod Bidding for CTV advertising. Beachfront's Pod Bidding is designed to help video publishers construct and auction ad pods ['ad break'-style sequences of ads] while fully supporting de-duplication and competitive separation.
News categories: Beachfront, Frank Sinton, Ben Abbatiello, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, USA
Beachfront and MadHive partner for OTT advertising audience analytics
Oct 18, 2018 – MadHive and Beachfront have announced a partnership that will integrate MadHive’s data management platform (DMP) into Beachfront’s offering to enrich and verify audience segments in real-time to power audience insights across Beachfront’s OTT ad inventory.
News categories: MadHive, Beachfront, Adam Helfgott, Frank Sinton, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, USA, Worldwide
Tru Optik & Beachfront to power audience validated connected TV private marketplaces
Jul 26, 2018 – Tru Optik and Beachfront have announced a new partnership allowing publishers and device manufacturers to pre-segment and validate audience-based ad inventory at scale across OTT and connected TV.
News categories: Tru Optik, Beachfront, Andre Swanston, Frank Sinton, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, Set Top Box, USA
- T-Mobile USA launches TV bundles and Android TV STB
- TenTime uses NexPlayer to launch Arabic SVOD service
- Wiztivi's UI product now RDK compatible
- HbbTV 2.0.3 specification published
- Humax introduces RDK-based voice assistant set-top box
- RDK4 software stack for video service providers released
- Jump and Float Left offer data-driven solution for OTT personalization
- TV5MONDEplus launches globally with Red Bee and Dotscreen
- Netflix loses subscribers in Sweden
- Comscore announces advancements in cross-screen media measurement
- Spain's video entertainment market to grow to €4.5 Billion by 2024
- izzi deploys Android TV custom launcher from Mirada
- Bedrock streaming technology powers Salto
- NEXTGEN TV launches on six local TV stations in Mobile-Pensacola
- Comscore ad marketplace for Connected TV goes global
- Foxtel selects TiVo to power voice search
- Applicaster technology stack accelerates video app development
- AT&T U.S. down 627k; Vrio up 229k video subs in 3Q 2020
- Q1-Q3 2020 Smart TV sales up 14% in Germany
- Technicolor teams with Google to promote hybrid Android TV devices