Digital TV News: Jason DeMarco
FreeWheel and A+E Networks pilot unified ad decisioning engine
Apr 17, 2019 – FreeWheel (Nasdaq: CMCSA) has announced a partnership with A+E Networks to pilot a unified ad decisioning engine that will allow buyers and sellers to transact, across both direct sold and programmatic, marketplace-generated advertising demand.
News categories: FreeWheel, A+E Networks, Dave Clark, Jason DeMarco, Advertising, Digital TV, USA
FreeWheel to help Hearst Television bring video inventory to advertisers
Apr 8, 2019 – Hearst Television and FreeWheel (Nasdaq: CMCSA) have announced that they have partnered to offer an OTT video solution to advertisers. Hearst Anyscreen, Hearst's OTT advertising product, will use FreeWheel’s Monetization and Revenue Management platform for access to OTT video inventory.
News categories: FreeWheel, Hearst, James Rooke, Adam Noble, Jason DeMarco, Advertising, Digital TV, OTT, USA
Tru Optik and SpotX partner to power connected TV ad marketplace
Oct 2, 2018 – Tru Optik and SpotX have announced that via Tru Optik's OTT Data Marketplace, publishers using SpotX's Audience Management Engine will be able to pre-segment and validate audiences across all OTT devices before making them available for advertisers to buy programmatically.
News categories: SpotX, Tru Optik, Jeremy Straight, Frans Vermeulen, Jason DeMarco, Advertising, Digital TV, OTT, USA
Videology and Tru Optik create addressable reach platform for connected TV
Aug 2, 2017 – Videology has announced that it has completed its addressable integration with Tru Optik. The integration allows advertisers to use Videology’s platform to send targeted one-to-household messaging, based on third-party or first-party data segments, to nearly 100 million households.
News categories: Videology, Tru Optik, Aleck Schleider, Andre Swanston, Jason DeMarco, Francois Lee, Advertising, Digital TV, Mobile, OTT, USA
- Highest ever Samsung Smart TV sales in 3Q 2020
- Orange France delivers targeted ads with SoftAtHome video player
- Velocix unveils cloud-native video personalisation service
- DIRECTV GO now available in Brazil
- VR consumer content revenue to exceed $7 billion in 2025
- XroadMedia to power hyper-personalization at ZEE5
- Ericsson predicts 40% of mobile subscriptions in 2026 will be 5G
- Pay TV revenue in New Zealand to follow -3.1% CAGR
- iQIYI International available for ZEASN-based smart devices
- Growing demand for smart displays driving smart speaker sales
- Forthnet becomes part of United Group
- Anevia powers Skymedia's SkyGo service in Mongolia
- UK marketers expect to spend more on Advanced TV ads in the next 12 months
- NetRange moves browser to the Cloud for low-cost Smart TVs
- Over 13 billion Smart Home devices in use by 2025
- MultiChoice picks Metrological to deliver OTT services on DStv
- Oregan Networks builds on Amlogic's Android TV reference platform
- Bitmovin and OKAST team up to deliver live and VOD streaming
- 61% of US broadband households subscribe to two or more OTT services
- 14% of Australians plan to cancel pay TV as a result of the pandemic