Digital TV News: Krishan Bhatia
OpenAP Market audience-based advertising platform launched
Oct 8, 2019 – OpenAP, the advanced advertising company owned by Fox Corporation, NBCUniversal and Viacom, has launched OpenAP Market, a marketplace that offers video advertising inventory and audience-based buying across the largest collection of digital and linear TV programming.
News categories: OpenAP, David Levy, Meredith Brace, Krishan Bhatia, John Halley, AJ Kintner, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA, Worldwide
FOX, NBCUniversal, and Viacom unveil OpenAP 2.0
Apr 25, 2019 – FOX, NBCUniversal, and Viacom have unveiled OpenAP 2.0, expanding the audience platform into a centralized video marketplace with workflow automation for national linear and long-form digital video, developed in collaboration with Accenture and FreeWheel.
News categories: Viacom, NBCUniversal, FOX, John Halley, Sean Moran, Krishan Bhatia, Linda Yaccarino, Meredith Brace, Marianne Gambelli, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
FreeWheel and NBCUniversal connect linear TV and digital video ad delivery systems
Jan 31, 2019 – FreeWheel (Nasdaq: CMCSA) has announced that it has completed the first stage of a technology unification initiative with NBCUniversal (NBCU) to extend FreeWheel’s ad decisioning capabilities to traditional TV inventory.
News categories: FreeWheel, NBCUniversal, Dave Clark, Krishan Bhatia, Advertising, Digital TV, USA
NBCUniversal to license its Audience Graph to OpenAP
Apr 19, 2018 – NBCUniversal, Fox, Turner and Viacom have partnered to focus on new platforms for automated buying, advanced formats and cross-platform measurement and currency. The combination will join NBCUniversal’s data capabilities with OpenAP’s standardized data sets.
News categories: NBCUniversal, Fox, Turner, Viacom, Krishan Bhatia, Joe Marchese, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Wicket Labs unveils audience insights platform
Oct 10, 2017 – Wicket Labs has introduced Wicket Scorecard to enable media and entertainment companies to automatically see, measure and predict video customer usage and growth for their direct-to-consumer subscription businesses.
News categories: Wicket Labs, Madrona Venture Group, Marty Roberts, Ian Blaine, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, USA, Worldwide
- Allegro DVT unveils VVC compliance test bitstreams
- Synamedia partners with USSI Global for the U.S. market
- Disney+ brings forward EMEA launch date
- BARB begins reporting reach and time spent viewing across screens
- Synamedia partners with World Wide Technology
- Realtek, Jiuzhou join NAGRA Android TV Reference Program for Pay TV operators
- ENENSYS DVB-SIS solution ready for deployment
- Syncbak to debut simplified OTT syndication and monetization tools at NATPE 2020
- No growth expected for MENA pay TV revenues
- Indian communication satellite GSAT-30 launched successfully
- NBCUniversal unveils Peacock freemium streaming service
- Comscore TV viewing data used to predict advertising audience decline
- Majority of U.S. advertisers using Advanced TV solutions
- US broadband households interested in innovative offerings accessed via TV
- U.S. advertising and marketing spend to grow to $390 billion in 2020
- Bannister Lake integrates MPEG-DASH into data aggregation workflow
- NextGen TV offers clear upside potential according to BIA
- ANA and Innovid release Connected TV insights report
- Insight TV taps Amagi for OTT channel distribution
- Cincinnati Bell, Hawaiian Telcom partner with YouTube TV