Digital TV News: Mobitel
Sri Lanka Telecom to launch OTT entertainment platform
Apr 21, 2016 – Sri Lanka Telecom (SLT) has announced that the company is to offer an OTT entertainment streaming service. SLT has partnered with Hungama Digital Media Entertainment and Evoke International for the launch.
News categories: Sri Lanka Telecom, Hungama, Evoke, Dileepa Wijesundera, Siddharth Roy, Lahiru Wickramasinghe, Digital TV, OTT, Sri Lanka
ZTE Delivers New IPTV Experience to Mtel Customers in Bulgaria
Mar 4, 2013 – ZTE (Hong Kong:0763.HK Shenzhen: 000063.SZ) has announced that it is providing its IPTV solution to Mobitel (Mtel). Mtel's IPTV platform is now in commercial use delivering television services to TVs, PCs, tablets and mobile phones across Bulgaria.
News categories: ZTE, Mobitel, Telekom Austria, Bulgaria, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DRM, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, TV Everywhere
BoomTV in Macedonia has 11,000 users at end-2009
Feb 25, 2010 – The Telekom Slovenia Group (Telekom Slovenije, d.d.) [Ljubljana:TLSG] has released its business report for 2009. At end-2009, Ipko in Kosovo had nearly 43,000 digital cable TV connections and BoomTV in Macedonian had over 11,000 television users.
News categories: Telekom Slovenije, BoomTV, Ipko, Aneks, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Cable TV, IPTV, Kosovo, Macedonia, Results, Slovenia, Subscribers
Sri Lanka Telecom group offers Mobile TV
Aug 10, 2008 – With the issuing of a mobile television license to Mobitel, the mobile telephony arm of Sri Lanka Telecom (SLT) (Colombo: SLTL), the SLT Group is now offering Mobile TV as well as other emerging media such as broadband and IPTV.
News categories: Mobitel, Ministry of Mass Media and Information, Digital TV, Mobile, Sri Lanka
Slovenia - Mobitel Launches Mobile TV
Jun 13, 2008 – Mobitel, Slovenia's biggest wireless operator, has launched a mobile TV service on its 3.5G network.
News categories: Mobitel, 5G, Digital TV, Mobile, Slovenia
- 2020 semiconductor market to decline 0.9% due to coronavirus
- Over 11,000 TV channels were available in Europe in 2019
- Disney+ already at 50 million subscribers
- Crave now available on Roku devices in Canada
- Vodafone selects Synamedia for global cloud TV platform
- Neustar and iSpot.tv unify TV and digital attribution
- Comscore and JW Player partner on contextual targeting for video advertising
- Taiwan Broadband Communications adds HBO GO
- AR/VR IC market to grow to $7.75bn by 2026 at 23.3% CAGR
- 24i powers streaming video experience for Topic
- Roku launches The Roku Channel in the UK
- Verimatrix integrates server-side watermarking with Akamai
- SVOD and T-VOD drive Korean market to new levels
- HbbTV releases HbbTV Conformance Test Suite v2020-1
- NZ: Netflix, Lightbox and Prime Video double viewership in 2019
- KT to build IPTV service for 3BB TV in Thailand
- 10 million more digital pay TV subscribers for Eastern Europe by 2025
- US: 44% with a vMVPD switched from a traditional pay TV service
- BritBox app launches on LG Smart TVs
- Contentos integrates Theta Network decentralized video delivery for COS.tv