Digital TV News: Thinh Tran
Sigma Designs Reports Preliminary Revenue Results for Fiscal Third Quarter
Nov 18, 2008 – Sigma Designs® (NASDAQ:SIGM) has reported preliminary revenue would be below prior estimates provided by the Company for the third quarter of fiscal year 2009, ended November 1, 2008.
News categories: Sigma Designs, Digital TV, IPTV, Results, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
Sigma Designs, Inc. Reports Fourth Quarter and Fiscal 2008 Results
Mar 12, 2008 – Sigma Designs (NASDAQ: SIGM) has reported financial results for its fourth fiscal quarter and year ended February 2, 2008.
News categories: Sigma Designs, Earnings Release, Blu-ray, Digital TV, IPTV, Results, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home
Sigma Signs Definitive Agreement for Acquisition of Gennum's VXP® Image Processing Business
Jan 3, 2008 – Sigma Designs (Nasdaq:SIGM) has announced that it has signed a definitive agreement to acquire assets of the VXP® Image Processing business from Gennum Corporation (TSX:GND).
News categories: Sigma Designs, Gennum, Digital TV, MnA, Semiconductor, Smart TV
Sigma Designs, Inc. Reports Fiscal Third Quarter Results
Nov 28, 2007 – Sigma Designs' (NASDAQ:SIGM) net revenues for the third quarter were $66.2 million, up from $25.1 million reported for the same period last year. The increase was primarily attributable to increased SoC sales to manufacturers of IPTV set-top boxes and Blu-ray players.
News categories: Sigma Designs, Investor Presentation, Blu-ray, Digital TV, DVD, IPTV, Results, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home
- 61% of US broadband households subscribe to two or more OTT services
- NEXTGEN TV launches on local TV in Norfolk, VA
- Universal Electronics to launch Apple TV remote control for MVPDs
- Nielsen unveils new ID resolution system
- Ocilion delivers content recommendations with XroadMedia
- Mirada helps izzi bring Disney+ to Mexico
- Bitmovin adds VVC encoding support
- Verimatrix introduces watermarking for HTML5
- Amagi helps BUZZR unify broadcast and streaming operations
- Minerva Networks and SDMC complete Android TV integration
- 36 million vehicles to ship with Android infotainment systems in 2030
- Medianet optimizes video delivery with Harmonic
- Wyplay adds Netflix & Prime Video to legacy STBs for Free
- Parks Associates reveals top 10 U.S. SVOD services for 3Q 2020
- NEXTGEN TV launched in Raleigh, NC
- Subscribers at major U.S. pay TV providers down 120,000 in 3Q 2020
- Verizon releases updated Stream TV box
- VIZIO taps Nielsen to measure advanced TV campaigns
- U.S. vMVPD subscribers rise in Q3 as traditional multichannel decline slows
- Worldwide spending on AR/VR to deliver strong growth through 2024