Digital TV News: Alteox
Alteox develops streaming apps for Blackpills studio
Oct 5, 2022 – Alteox has developed several SVOD B2C and B2B2C applications for Blackpills studio. The apps will be integrated into several pay-TV platforms as well as being available via the Amazon Appstore and on Samsung, and LG Smart TVs.
News categories: Alteox, blackpills, Sven Breckler, Patrick Holzman, Apps, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DRM, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Worldwide
RTL Play streaming service gets new apps from Alteox
May 3, 2022 – Alteox has developed several applications for RTL Luxembourg’s streaming service RTL Play expanding its distribution to new OTT platforms globally. The apps will be available on Amazon Fire TV, Android TV devices as well as on Samsung Tizen and LG Smart TVs.
News categories: Alteox, RTL Luxembourg, Sven Breckler, Sandra Bintz, Apps, Digital TV, Luxembourg, Smart TV, Streaming
Euronews launches apps in partnership with Alteox
Apr 20, 2022 – Alteox has announced that it has developed and launched a pair of digital products for Euronews. The products are an application for Linux set-top boxes and an Android TV application for the Google Play store.
News categories: Alteox, Euronews, Sven Breckler, Maxime Carboni, Apps, Digital TV, Europe, Set Top Box
Alteox and Post Luxembourg partner for cloud TV offering
Dec 9, 2021 – Alteox Media Consulting has entered into an agreement with POST Luxembourg that will combine the forces of both entities enabling the creation of a new state of the art European cloud TV headend offering.
News categories: Alteox, Post Luxembourg, Sven Breckler, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Worldwide
- J:COM deploys Qwilt Open Caching solution
- Breezeline Stream TV comes to Cleveland and Columbus, Ohio
- Sale of Millicom to Apollo Global Management and Claure Group in discussion
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 2.034 million in 2022
- Disney strikes streaming measurement deal with EDO
- ITV increases investment in InfoSum
- German study shows high losses from TV piracy
- European Audiovisual Observatory publishes report on media ownership in Europe
- NBA games to be available in VR through Meta Horizon Worlds
- Simply.TV signs metadata deal with YouSee
- Verizon FIOS consumer video subscribers down 80,000 in 4Q 2022
- Unified TV ad measurement to be launched in Finland
- KPN introduces KPN TV+ streaming service
- ENENSYS releases ATSC 3.0 modulator for digital TV transmitters
- iWedia report reveals drivers behind set-top box OS selection
- Fabric acquires Internet Video Archive (IVA)
- MENA pay TV subscriptions to grow by 2 million over next 6 years
- Prime Video and DAZN sign global distribution partnership
- CIMM, 4A's and TVB looking at action plan for U.S. local TV measurement
- U.S. TV viewing remained high in December