Digital TV News: Ampersand
Unified Streaming enables dynamic ad insertion for Molotov
Dec 10, 2020 – Molotov has extended its relationship with Unified Streaming to enable dynamic ad insertion across its VOD content. The involves the application of Unified Streaming's Remix technology to Molotov’s Mango AVOD brand.
News categories: Unified Streaming, Molotov, Ad Insertion Platform, Simon Westbroek, Clement Cezard, Laurent Potesta, Advertising, Digital TV, France, OTT
Ampersand rolls out self-serve option on its ad inventory platform
Oct 6, 2020 – Ampersand has announced a limited Beta release of self-serve functionality on The AND Platform, its multiscreen TV planning, buying and measurement platform. The platform provides access to ad inventory on both linear and streaming TV.
News categories: Ampersand, RPA, Nicolle Pangis, Jim Helberg, Jenifer Peischel, Advertising, Digital TV, USA
Coalition for Innovative Media Measurement adds 12 new members
May 5, 2020 – The Coalition for Innovative Media Measurement (CIMM) has announced that Ampersand, Charter, Data ImpacX, Dativa, IRI, Janus Strategy & Insights, LiveRamp, New York Interconnect, Sequent Partners, Tru Optik, TVSquared and VideoAmp have joined.
News categories: CIMM, Jane Clarke, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Ampersand to sell Verizon Fios addressable TV inventory
May 5, 2020 – Ampersand and Verizon Media have announced that Ampersand will serve as the exclusive seller of Verizon Fios' addressable TV inventory and has also selected Verizon Media’s DSP as their primary buying platform for CTV and OTT inventory.
News categories: Verizon Media, Ampersand, Iván Markman, Nicolle Pangis, Advertising, Digital TV, IPTV, Set Top Box, USA
Ampersand launches platform for audience-based TV advertising
Jan 23, 2020 – Ampersand has launched The AND Platform, a planning, buying and measurement platform for audience-based TV advertising. Covering linear, streaming and digital video, the platform offers reach across 85 million households, 120 cable networks and more than 55% of addressable households.
News categories: Ampersand, Nicolle Pangis, Evy Galiatsatos, Advertising, Big Data, Cable TV, Digital TV, OTT, USA
NCC Media rebrands as Ampersand; updates products
Sep 23, 2019 – NCC Media is changing its name to Ampersand. At the same time, the company is introducing several solutions for programmers and advertisers at this year's Advertising Week Conference in New York.
News categories: Ampersand, Nicolle Pangis, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
- Magnite to manage ad placement for Brazil's NetMovies
- Acxiom and Totalplay to provide addressable audiences in Mexico
- Undertone launches CTV ad solution for improved consumer engagement
- More than seventy 8K TVs now certified by the 8K Association
- Ocean Blue Software acquires Advanced Media Group from EKT
- DVB approves commercial requirements for DVB-I over 5G
- V-Nova raises €33 million in series C round
- AT&T premium TV down 473k; Vrio down 239k; HBO up 3.6M video subs in 2Q 2021
- Verizon FIOS consumer video subscribers down 62,000 in 2Q 2021
- Astro launches STB for TV without a satellite dish
- DoubleVerify earns MRC accreditation for CTV solutions
- Freesat 4K STB receives EICS certification with DTG Testing
- Cox Media Group Local Solutions partners with Amazon Advertising
- Samba TV announces global TV viewership dashboard
- Sky Brasil's SKY Connect 4K Android TV DVR powered by Wyplay
- NBCUniversal adopts Ad-ID for its One Platform
- Redbox to expand free live TV content with Wurl
- ThinkAnalytics rebrands its suite as 'Think360'
- Grupo Werthein to buy AT&T's Vrio operations
- ITV and Sky upgrade their commercial partnership