Digital TV News: Benchmark Broadcast
Bangladesh's MiME selects UniqCast's OTT/IPTV solution
Aug 2, 2021 – MiME, an ISP in Bangladesh, has selected UniqCast's IPTV/OTT solution to power OTT and IPTV services for its broadband subscribers. MiME will now be able to offer double play services with a premium TV experience.
News categories: UniqCast, MiME/DigiCon, Benchmark Broadcast, Darko Robic, Mahmoud Ulhaq, Ramesh Babu, Bangladesh, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV
Telikom PNG selects UniqCast for OTT/IPTV deployment
Feb 25, 2020 – Telikom PNG has partnered with UniqCast to offer triple play services including TV in Papua New Guinea. UniqCast, with system integrator, Benchmark Broadcast, has provided content and subscriber management, streaming servers and a client application for Android TV STBs.
News categories: UniqCast, Telikom PNG, Benchmark Broadcast, Darko Robič, Xavier Victor, Ramesh Babu, Android TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Melanesia, Set Top Box, UX
ONT to broadcast Tunisian channels to West Africa on Eutelsat
May 24, 2016 – The Tunisian broadcasting corporation (ONT) has signed a multi-year contract with Eutelsat (Paris: ETL) to broadcast its new subscription-free TV platform across North and West Africa on EUTELSAT 7 West A.
News categories: Eutelsat, ONT, Michel Azibert, Dhaker Baccouch, Africa, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Satellite, Tunisia
- Roku launches OneView ad platform for Canada
- NEXTGEN TV launched on five local TV stations in St. Louis, MO
- Redbox signs distribution agreement with Vewd
- SpringServe first independent ad server to integrate with IRIS.TV
- Robust growth forecast for SVOD revenue in India
- Latest Vestel TVs certified for DTS:X immersive audio
- Wiztivi develops UI for Sagemcom Video Soundbox STB
- AlphaOTT partners with STI Telecom for OTT/IPTV headend services
- UEI providing voice-enabled remote for Astro's Ultra set-tops
- Ross Video withdraws from IBC 2021 exhibition
- Comcast brings XiOne streaming box to the U.S.
- Liberty Global to sell UPC Polska to iliad’s Play subsidiary
- Subscription fatigue in Australia? Not yet but on the way
- Sofia Digital working on a central service list registry for DVB-I
- Sony Pictures Networks India and Zee Entertainment negotiating merger
- Roku's Shopify app enables small business TV ad campaigns
- Americans move from bingeing on TV to social media in 2021
- VideoElephant makes 150 linear video channels available for licensing
- Android TV in 25% of advanced set-top boxes
- Pure TV launches in Ireland based on the Netgem TV platform