Digital TV News: BrightBlue
RFT kabel plans IPTV service in cooperation with BrightBlue
Mar 28, 2019 – German network operator, RFT kabel, has announced that it is planning to add an IPTV service to its portfolio via a strategic partnership with BrightBlue. BrightBlue's technology offers a TV solution tailor-made for cable TV operators.
News categories: BrightBlue, RFT kabel, Uwe Nickl, Stefan Tiemann, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Germany, Set Top Box
BrightBlue and Amino team up for rapid IPTV service rollout
Jun 13, 2018 – Amino has announced a partnership with BrightBlue, Germany’s new turnkey IPTV service provider, to deliver the technology behind a 'fast to market' multiscreen IPTV solution optimized for Fiber-to-the Home, Cable and VDSL service providers.
News categories: Amino, BrightBlue, Donald McGarva, Peter Kamphuis, ANGA COM, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Worldwide
BrightBlue and Sagemcom create turnkey 4K IPTV solution
Jun 12, 2018 – At ANGA 2018, BrightBlue is presenting an IPTV platform designed to establish a new standard in the industry with the cooperation of Sagemcom. The solution is a high-end turnkey package including a 4K UHD Linux STB from Sagemcom.
News categories: BrightBlue, Sagemcom, Peter Kamphuis, Olivier Taravel, ANGA COM, Digital TV, IPTV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Worldwide
- Roku launches player line-up for Germany
- 5G Broadcast and DTT can share UHF band and broadcast infrastructure
- SVOD household penetration in Malaysia to reach 27% in 2025
- Accedo powers Arabic SVOD service from TenTime
- Wurl unveils performance marketing service for streamers
- Origin selects Kantar for UK media measurement
- Germany to overtake the UK by SVOD subscribers
- Roku launches OneView ad platform for Canada
- NEXTGEN TV launched on five local TV stations in St. Louis, MO
- Redbox signs distribution agreement with Vewd
- SpringServe first independent ad server to integrate with IRIS.TV
- Robust growth forecast for SVOD revenue in India
- Latest Vestel TVs certified for DTS:X immersive audio
- Wiztivi develops UI for Sagemcom Video Soundbox STB
- AlphaOTT partners with STI Telecom for OTT/IPTV headend services
- UEI providing voice-enabled remote for Astro's Ultra set-tops
- Ross Video withdraws from IBC 2021 exhibition
- Comcast brings XiOne streaming box to the U.S.
- Liberty Global to sell UPC Polska to iliad’s Play subsidiary
- Subscription fatigue in Australia? Not yet but on the way