Digital TV News: Chicken Soup for the Soul Entertainment
Crackle app to launch on Smart TVs powered by Vewd
Mar 10, 2021 – Chicken Soup for the Soul Entertainment (Nasdaq: CSSE) has announced that Crackle Plus has signed an agreement to launch the Crackle app on Smart TVs and set-top boxes powered by Vewd.
News categories: Crackle, Vewd, Philippe Guelton, Aneesh Rajaram, Apps, Digital TV, Smart TV, Streaming, Worldwide
SpotX to monetize OTT inventory for Crackle Plus
Mar 2, 2021 – SpotX has announced a partnership with Crackle Plus to serve as a primary supply-side platform (SSP) to power the video monetization of Crackle Plus inventory across both existing and new distribution channels.
News categories: SpotX, Crackle, Mike Laband, Darren Olive, Advertising, Apps, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
Amagi to power Crackle Plus linear channels on FAST platforms
Nov 9, 2020 – Chicken Soup for the Soul Entertainment (Nasdaq: CSSE) has announced a collaboration between Crackle Plus and Amagi to power the linear channel experience for Crackle, Popcornflix and other channels on a growing list of Free Ad-Supported TV (FAST) platforms.
News categories: Crackle Plus, Amagi, Philippe Guelton, Srinivasan KA, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, USA, Worldwide
Sony and Chicken Soup for the Soul launch Crackle Plus
May 14, 2019 – Sony Pictures Television (SPT) and Chicken Soup for the Soul Entertainment (CSS Entertainment) (Nasdaq: CSSE) have launched their new streaming video joint venture named 'Crackle Plus' and announce closing of related transactions.
News categories: Chicken Soup for the Soul, Sony Pictures Television, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
Sony and Chicken Soup for the Soul form Crackle Plus joint venture
Mar 28, 2019 – Sony Pictures Television and Chicken Soup for the Soul Entertainment (Nasdaq: CSSE) have announced the signing of a definitive agreement to establish a new streaming video joint venture to be branded 'Crackle Plus'.
News categories: Sony Pictures Television, CSS Entertainment, Mike Hopkins, William J. Rouhana Jr, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
- Synamedia delivers low latency World Cup streaming for Cellcom
- NEXTGEN TV broadcasting begins in Boston
- SkyShowtime announces line-up ahead of launches in Central & Eastern Europe
- Global online video subscriptions to reach 1.7bn in 2023
- BARB launches API giving clients direct access to viewing data
- Roku makes deal with Warner Bros. Discovery for The Roku Channel
- Trinidad and Tobago selects ATSC 3.0 for DTT
- Faurecia-Aptoide and Catappult launch app distribution hub for cars
- 24i supports launch of Philips Hue Sync TV App
- J:COM deploys Qwilt Open Caching solution
- Breezeline Stream TV comes to Cleveland and Columbus, Ohio
- Sale of Millicom to Apollo Global Management and Claure Group in discussion
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 2.034 million in 2022
- Disney strikes streaming measurement deal with EDO
- ITV increases investment in InfoSum
- German study shows high losses from TV piracy
- European Audiovisual Observatory publishes report on media ownership in Europe
- NBA games to be available in VR through Meta Horizon Worlds
- Simply.TV signs metadata deal with YouSee
- Verizon FIOS consumer video subscribers down 80,000 in 4Q 2022