Digital TV News: Cinedigm
Virgin Media unveils FAST channels powered by Amagi and 24i
Aug 23, 2023 – Amagi, in collaboration with 24i, has announced that Virgin Media has used its integrated solution to launch and monetize a new line-up of themed FAST channels on Virgin TV.
News categories: Amagi, 24i, Virgin Media, Srinivasan KA, Donald McGarva, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Streaming, UK
Brazil and Mexico outpace U.S. in CTV adoption
Aug 17, 2023 – The latest edition of Amagi's Quarterly Global FAST Report reveals a surge in CTV adoption rates in Brazil (94%) and Mexico (93%), outpacing the U.S. where adoption is at 80.6%.
News categories: Amagi, Baskar Subramanian, Digital TV, Latin America, Market Research, Streaming, Worldwide
Newco to launch FAST channels in Brazil with Amagi and AD Digital
Aug 11, 2023 – Amagi and AD Digital have partnered with Newco to launch and distribute Newco's FAST channels. The channels – New Brasil and Empreender – will launch on Samsung TV Plus' TVP Brazil platform.
News categories: Amagi, AD Digital, Newco, Srinivasan KA, Daniela Souza, Paulo Saad, Brazil, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming
SBT launches FAST channel with Amagi and AD Digital
Aug 7, 2023 – Amagi has announced that Sistema Brasileiro de Televisão (SBT) has partnered with Amagi and AD Digital to launch, distribute and monetize its first FAST channel, TV Zyn.
News categories: Amagi, AD Digital, SBT, Brazil, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming
CIAO USA TV expands FAST presence with Amagi
Jun 29, 2023 – Amagi has announced a partnership with CIAO USA TV to amplify the distribution and monetization of CIAO USA TV's channel on Free Ad-supported Streaming TV (FAST).
News categories: Amagi, CIAO USA TV, Srinivasan KA, Giuseppe Barone, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
NHL appoints Amagi as FAST channel technology provider
May 8, 2023 – Amagi has announced that the National Hockey League (NHL) has selected the company to create and distribute its first FAST channel to The Roku Channel, and other platforms in the future.
News categories: Amagi, National Hockey League, Srinivasan KA, Chris Foster, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
A+E Networks EMEA expands FAST footprint with Amagi
Apr 20, 2023 – Amagi has partnered with A+E Networks EMEA to distribute three FAST channels in the UK. A+E has deployed Amagi's cloud solutions in the past for playout and channel delivery in Europe.
News categories: Amagi, A+E Networks, Srinivasan KA, Matthew Westrup, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, UK
Amagi powers FAST channels at Estrella Media
Apr 17, 2023 – Amagi has expanded its partnership with Estrella Media to streamline the ingest segmentation, creation, distribution, and monetization of Estrella's FAST channels.
News categories: Amagi, Estrella Media, Srinivasan KA, René Santaella, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
Valossa AI powers UX of Cinedigm's Cineverse streaming service
Mar 30, 2023 – Cinedigm (NASDAQ: CIDM) has announced an agreement with Valossa Labs to enhance the user experience of its Cineverse streaming service using Valossa's AI-based cognitive automation systems.
News categories: Cinedigm, Valossa Labs, Tony Huidor, Mika Rautiainen, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming, USA, UX, Worldwide
- Ateme enables 5G Broadcast transmission in the U.S.
- Amazon announces Fire TV product updates
- TCL adds Fire TV options to U.S television portfolio
- Another slow year expected for AR/VR headsets
- Intigral partners with DIAGNAL to enhance entertainment experiences
- Du chooses DataMiner monitoring for broadcast and teleport operations
- TSTT switches to Zappware's multi-screen client framework
- Allegro DVT launches video encoder IP for 4K/8K video
- AVOD revenues to hit $69 billion in 2029
- ZTE unveils updated Cloud PVP solution at IBC 2023
- Accedo brings AI-powered sports highlights to Accedo Launcher
- 76% of Nordic households now have an internet connected TV set
- TVMonaco chooses OKAST streaming platform
- DAZN Edge platform expands coverage in Europe with MainStreaming
- LG presents vision to become media and entertainment platform company
- UK PSBs developing broadband-delivered free TV service
- ZTE and Netgem collaborate on cloud gaming for Android TV
- Rokid shows portable Android TV device for AR glasses at IBC
- NPAW introduces Nokia-developed video probe at IBC 2023
- Eutelsat and ENENSYS show live DVB-NIP over 5G at IBC