Digital TV News: Consolidated Communications
MOBITV to power new TV service at Consolidated Communications
Oct 1, 2019 – MOBITV has announced that Consolidated Communications has selected the MOBITV CONNECT Platform to power its new TV service, CCiTV. The service will deliver content from nearly 200 live local, national, and premium channels, initially to subscribers in Southern Maine.
News categories: MOBITV, Consolidated Communications, Charlie Nooney, Rob Koester, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, TV Everywhere, USA
Consolidated launches TV over Fiber-to-the-Premises in Columbia County, New York
Aug 14, 2019 – Consolidated Communications (NASDAQ: CNSL) has announced the launch of TV service in its Ancram and Austerlitz, New York, service areas over its new Fiber-to-the-Premises 1 Gig network. The expansion is in addition to the Company’s recent launch of TV service in Ghent, New York.
News categories: Consolidated Communications, Rob Koester, Digital TV, Fibre, IPTV, USA
Consolidated Communications launches CCiTV in Southern Maine
Aug 12, 2019 – Consolidated Communications (NASDAQ: CNSL) has introduced CCiTV, a 200-channel TV service that includes restart/replay TV, voice-activated remote control, HD with 4K compatibility and cloud-based DVR storage to enable viewing of content anytime, anywhere.
News categories: Consolidated Communications, Rob Koester, Cable TV, Digital TV, Set Top Box, USA, UX
Consolidated Communications launches DIRECTV NOW across its service area
Feb 28, 2018 – Consolidated Communications (NASDAQ:CNSL) has announced that it will offer DIRECTV NOW to its customers throughout its entire service area. Consolidated Communications customers will be able to enjoy DIRECTV NOW's news, sports, live events and cable programs.
News categories: Consolidated Communications, DIRECTV NOW, Rob Koester, Cable TV, Digital TV, OTT, USA
Consolidated Communications offers live OTT sports from fuboTV
Dec 21, 2017 – Consolidated Communications (NASDAQ: CNSL) has announced it has reached an agreement with fuboTV, the leading sports-first live streaming TV service, to bring its content line-up to Consolidated Communications’ customers.
News categories: Consolidated Communications, fuboTV, Rob Koester, Min Kim, Digital TV, OTT, USA
Olympusat takes QC and monitoring solutions from Interra Systems
Oct 3, 2017 – Interra Systems has announced that Olympusat is using its QC solution and real-time content monitor to deliver superior-quality, error-free video and audio content to customers, including major pay-TV operators in the U.S. and Latin America.
News categories: Interra Systems, Olympusat, Ashish Basu, Peter Savov, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Latin America, QoE, USA
HBO NOW available to Consolidated Communications customers
Oct 2, 2017 – Consolidated Communications (NASDAQ: CNSL) has announced that it has reached an agreement with Home Box Office to bring HBO NOW to its broadband customers. Consolidated customers can sign up for a 30-day introductory free trial.
News categories: Consolidated Communications, Home Box Office, Rob Koester, Cheryl Tuverson, Cable TV, Digital TV, OTT, USA
Consolidated launches OTT service powered by Olympusat and Viaccess-Orca
Aug 31, 2017 – Viaccess-Orca has announced that Consolidated Communications has launched a targeted OTT offering across its footprint using Olympusat's VEMOX content preparation service powered by Viaccess-Orca's TV Everywhere solution.
News categories: Viaccess-Orca, Olympusat, Consolidated Communications, Paul Molinier, Tom Mohler, Rob Koester, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, IBC2019, OTT, USA
Consolidated Communications to launch Spanish-language TV Everywhere with Olympusat
Jun 22, 2017 – Olympusat has announced that Consolidated Communications will roll out its VEMOX platform to deliver a Spanish-language OTT TV Everywhere service. VEMOX combines technology and content, making it easier for consumers to access top-quality content.
News categories: Olympusat, Consolidated Communications, Tom Mohler, Rob Koester, Content Distribution, Digital TV, TV Everywhere, USA
- Synamedia and Triveni Digital partner for ATSC 3.0 video delivery
- Rohde & Schwarz supports 5G Broadcast trial in Brazil
- EU imposes interim measures on Broadcom in TV chipset market
- Globecast provides media operations for Orby TV
- Switch Media unveils fast-to-market OTT platform
- Allegro DVT acquires Amphion Semiconductor
- Australian SVOD poised to break billion-dollar AU$ barrier
- HEVC Advance adds JVCKenwood, NEC, Intellectual Discovery, and Korean Patent Investment as licensors
- TV Time acquires Mediamorph
- Apple TV App and Apple TV+ coming to the Roku platform
- Amobee launches fraud-free guarantee for Connected TV inventory
- GTPL Hathway digital pay TV subscribers up 150,000 in 3Q 2019
- ARK Multicasting and Microsoft partner for rural broadband and cloud services
- Phoenix Model Market adding 2nd NEXTGEN TV transmission site and SFN
- Orange France Livebox 5 powered by SoftAtHome
- Viewers in Australia feel overwhelmed in streaming battleground
- IPTV subscriptions and ARPU to drive pay TV growth in Japan
- Quality of UI more important than recommendations in video service satisfaction
- Alticast and Triveni Digital to demo ATSC 3.0 app synced to a TV show at NAB NYC
- New Zealand Rugby to become 5% shareholder in Sky NZ