Digital TV News: Dyle
Belkin launches Dyle™ Mobile TV Receiver for iPad/iPhone
May 15, 2013 – Belkin has announced the availability of its receiver accessory for Dyle™ mobile TV. Paired with the Dyle™ TV app, the receiver makes live broadcast television available, without an Internet connection, to iOS device users in 37 major markets across the USA.
News categories: Belkin, Dyle, Apps, Digital TV, Mobile, Peripherals / Accessories, Smartphone, Tablet, USA
Sinclair commits to Mobile DTV in nine additional U.S. markets
Apr 2, 2013 – Sinclair Broadcast (Nasdaq: SBGI) has announced that it will begin broadcasting mobile-capable signals over 10 stations in nine markets over the next six months. Currently, Sinclair, in partnership with Cunningham Broadcasting, provides mobile DTV on two stations in Columbus, Ohio.
News categories: Sinclair, Digital TV, Mobile, USA
Watch, Surf, and Play with the RCA Mobile TV Tablet
Jan 4, 2013 – The worlds of TV viewing and handheld computing come together in the new RCA Mobile TV Tablet (Model DDA850R) introduced at the International CES as the electronics industry's first dual-tuner mobile TV.
News categories: Dyle, RCA, CES2023, Digital TV, Mobile, Tablet
Elgato EyeTV Mobile and Dyle Mobile TV Bring Live Television to iPads and iPhones
Nov 19, 2012 – Elgato and Dyle™ mobile TV have announced the availability of the EyeTV Mobile accessory, a Dyle mobile TV compatible TV tuner for iOS devices that will turn iPad, iPod Touch and iPhone devices into portable TVs.
News categories: Dyle, Elgato, Mobile, Smartphone, Tablet, USA
Audiovox First to Launch Rear-Seat Dyle™ Mobile TV Experience For Automobiles in the US
Sep 11, 2012 – Audiovox (NASDAQ: VOXX) has announced plans to develop the first Dyle enabled rear seat car entertainment systems. The product will be sold and professionally installed through Audiovox's channels of distribution.
News categories: Audiovox, Dyle, Digital TV, In-Car, Mobile, USA
MetroPCS First to Offer Dyle™ mobile TV on US Smartphone
Aug 3, 2012 – MetroPCS (NYSE: PCS) and Samsung have announced the launch of the Samsung Galaxy S® Lightray™ 4G. The Samsung Galaxy S Lightray 4G will be also the first smartphone in the U.S. to offer live, local broadcast television with Dyle™ mobile TV.
News categories: MetroPCS, Samsung, Dyle, Digital TV, Mobile, Smartphone, USA
Elgato to Develop Dyle™ Mobile TV Accessory for Mobile Devices
Jun 18, 2012 – Elgato and Dyle™ mobile TV have announced that Elgato's EyeTV Mobile TV accessory and its EyeTV application will be certified as Dyle enabled. Elgato's accessory utilizes the broadcast industry standard technology of ATSC-Mobile.
News categories: Elgato, Dyle, Digital TV, Mobile, Smartphone, Tablet, USA
17 More Stations to Participate in Upcoming Dyle™ Mobile TV Launch
Apr 16, 2012 – Dyle™ mobile TV has announced that additional television stations will join the network of broadcasters delivering content to Dyle™ mobile TV, bringing the total number of broadcast networks participating in Dyle to seven and total launch markets to 35.
News categories: Dyle mobile TV, Mobile, USA
LG, MCV Demonstrate First LG Mobile Device Enabled to Receive Dyle™ Mobile TV
Apr 16, 2012 – Mobile Content Venture (MCV) and LG Electronics (KSE: 066570) are demonstrating a new LG Android smartphone with the Dyle™ mobile TV service, powered by MCV, at this week's National Association of Broadcasters' convention.
News categories: Dyle Mobile TV, LG Electronics, Mobile, NABShow, Smartphone
- Bedrock migrates Videoland streaming subscribers to its latest platform
- Pixalate lists top CTV apps for October 2022
- El Financiero Bloomberg TV develops streaming app with TVCoins
- Garmin receives 2022 BMW Group Supplier Innovation Award
- In Sweden ad-supported video leads in weekly reach
- Accedo powers Janson Media direct-to-consumer streaming service
- Hisense second in global TV shipments
- DAZN now available on Foxxum CTV OS
- Amagi acquires Streamwise
- MyTV Super selects Witbe for production monitoring
- Better Software Group and Red Bee Media power Nordisk Film+
- Broadpeak simplifies content replacement at video service providers
- Hybrid AVOD-SVOD tiers to boost global AVOD revenues
- 12.5m consumer VR headsets to be sold in 2022
- U.S. TV usage rose again in October
- Samsung expands game streaming to more devices
- 83% of US internet households subscribe to at least one OTT service
- OMG first to integrate with TelevisaUnivision's household data graph
- SABC launches SABC+ streaming service
- VlogBox provides CTV content for Pzaz TV