Digital TV News: Endeavor Streaming
European League Of Football partners with Endeavor Streaming
May 22, 2023 – The European League of Football (ELF) has partnered with Endeavor Streaming to develop its media distribution and OTT strategy, and enhance its streaming service, Game Pass.
News categories: Endeavor Streaming, European League Of Football, Pete Bellamy, Zeljko Karajica, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Europe, Streaming
Endeavor Streaming and National Hot Rod Association team up to upgrade NHRA.tv
Feb 15, 2023 – Endeavor Streaming and the National Hot Rod Association (NHRA) have announced a partnership, leading with the upgrade of NHRA's OTT platform. NHRA has also enlisted Endeavor Streaming's D2C growth services division.
News categories: Endeavor Streaming, NHRA, Pete Bellamy, Glen Cromwell, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
Professional Triathletes Organisation to launch D2C platform with Endeavor Streaming
Jul 19, 2022 – The Professional Triathletes Organisation (PTO) has partnered with Endeavor Streaming to launch PTO+. The OTT platform will launch as a free service aimed at maximizing audience engagement for the PTO's flagship events.
News categories: Endeavor Streaming, Professional Triathletes Organisation, Pete Bellamy, Tim Godfrey, Apps, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
MainConcept to demo cloud-ready 8K encoding at NAB Show 2022
Apr 20, 2022 – At their NAB Show booth, MainConcept will highlight their advancements in 8K-optimized cloud encoding and illustrate why MainConcept’s technologies are essential ingredients used in processing over 90% of today’s professional videos.
News categories: MainConcept, Deacon Johnson, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, Worldwide
Endeavor video technology with NeuLion becomes Endeavor Streaming
Jan 14, 2019 – Endeavor has announced the formation of Endeavor Streaming, encompassing the company's video streaming products and services. NeuLion, acquired by Endeavor in 2018, will be absorbed within the new group alongside Endeavor's internally developed video platform technology.
News categories: Endeavor Streaming, WWE, Nick Wilson, Will Staeger, Vince McMahon, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
- Tenstorrent to build AI and RISC-V chiplets with LG for Smart TVs
- DISH brings its linear TV to the digital ad marketplace
- health tv launches first FAST channel with Amagi
- Number of UK SVOD homes falls in 1Q 2023
- inext signs Moldova distribution contract with DIGIMAX
- EL PAIS begins live broadcasts on its FAST channel with The Channel Store
- SoftAtHome implements Alexa voice control software for etisalat by e&
- Arabsat Badr-8 satellite successfully launched
- Streaming TV growth in Latin America driven by ad-supported viewing
- STARZ domestic OTT subscribers up 700,000 in 1Q 2023
- New DIRECTV STREAM customers get priority access to Telly waiting list
- Insys Video Technologies simplifies video streaming with Bitmovin
- BeIN Media and Google Cloud announce media and broadcast collaboration
- Activated STBs grow to 3,166,461 for South Africa's Openview
- Singtel TV subscribers down 6,000 in 1Q 2023
- Orby Elevate selects EUTELSAT for DTH TV distribution in the US
- U.S. SVOD revenues to grow at a 6.3% CAGR over 2022-2027
- Netgem releases trading update
- IPTV to partially offset revenue losses in cable and DTH in Korea
- Player.pl available on Xbox consoles, powered by Redge Media