Digital TV News: FAST Channels TV
Mometu launches streaming service with FAST Channels TV
Sep 12, 2022 – FAST Channels TV has announced an agreement with start-up streaming service, Mometu (Mo-Me-Tu), providing premium live and on-demand programming together with a complete OTT media platform package.
News categories: FAST Channels TV, Mometu, Russell Foy, Bryan Louzil, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
FAST Channels TV provides linear channels for Digital TV Cyprus OTT platform
Aug 8, 2022 – FAST Channels TV has partnered with Digital TV Cyprus to deliver over 20 FAST linear channels to the country's first OTT platform, to enhance the platform's content experience and offering.
News categories: FAST Channels TV, Digital Tree, Digital TV Cyprus, Russell Foy, Phanos Demetriou, Cyprus, Digital TV, Streaming
MetaX expands content offer with FAST Channels TV
Jun 7, 2022 – MetaX Software has added 180 new channels to its linear TV catalog, providing viewers with access to free ad-supported television from FAST Channels TV. The line-up includes entertainment channels, family-friendly content and sports programming.
News categories: FAST Channels TV, MetaX, Russell Foy, Arella Hua, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
TCL Channel brings in FAST Channels TV content
Jun 1, 2022 – FAST Channels TV has announced an agreement with TCL Channel to bring more than 170 free ad-supported television (FAST) linear channels to TCL TVs. TCL Channel's streaming service offers a wide selection of premium live and on-demand programming.
News categories: FAST Channels TV, TCL Channel, Russell Foy, Feiyang Ding, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Smart TV, Streaming, USA
FreeCast adds 15 streaming channels from Fast Channels TV
May 2, 2022 – FreeCast has announced a new agreement with Fast Channels TV, bringing 15 new channels to SelectTV. Each of these free ad-supported television (FAST) channels will be available to current subscribers of the SelectTV super aggregation guide.
News categories: FreeCast, Fast Channels TV, Tracy West, Russell Foy, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
FAST Channels TV secures distribution on over 17 OTT platforms
Mar 21, 2022 – FAST Channels TV has announced that their newly launched platform, allowing partners to leverage their 170+ channel package of free, ad-supported channels, has secured distribution in over 17 platforms.
News categories: FAST Channels TV, Russell Foy, Feiyang Ding, Navroz Prasla, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
FAST Channels TV white label OTT platform launches
Feb 18, 2022 – FAST Channels TV has launched, targeting global OTT content distribution. The platform is a system for channel playout with automation, a 170+ channel lineup along with distribution services, to easily reach the digital age audience.
News categories: FAST Channels TV, Russell Foy, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
- Atmosic SoC approved for Google Android TV remote controls
- Bell Media unveils new and expanded ad solutions
- Irdeto ensures integrity of apps running on OSNtv
- Thales and Netskrt Systems collaborate on inflight VOD streaming
- Samsung chip to power Hyundai in-vehicle infotainment
- Radio Television Hong Kong selects Irdeto multi-DRM solution
- Spectrum Reach taps Beachfront for programmatic monetization of convergent TV
- Netgem enables multiscreen TV for ZEOP with new UI on Android TV
- KCGM deploys Amagi SaaS offering to distribute anime channel in India
- Leading industry players join IAB Tech Lab advertising standards group
- DingoTV streaming service adds gamification with Edge Video
- Foxxum partners with OTTera to expand app portfolio
- Taiwan Mobile selects Broadpeak for live video streaming to mobiles
- TV Globo affiliate EPTV turns to MediaKind for IP video edge upgrade
- tvOS 17 brings FaceTime and video conferencing to Apple TV 4K
- VIDAA to bring Paramount+ to viewers in Canada and Latin America
- AR/VR headset shipments slowed in Q1 2023
- Introducing Apple Vision Pro: Apple’s first spatial computer
- 49% of U.S. adults watch video via a CTV device daily
- FAST revenues in Eastern Europe set to reach $42m by 2028