Digital TV News: Famobi
ACCESS in-vehicle infotainment solutions demonstrated at CES
Jan 5, 2023 – ACCESS Europe has announced that its ACCESS Twine for Car (Twine4Car) In-Vehicle Infotainment (IVI) content aggregation platform is featuring in CES demonstrations from multiple companies at CES this year.
News categories: ACCESS Europe, Masahiro Aono, CES2023, Content Distribution, Digital TV, In-Car, Streaming, USA, Worldwide
Famobi and ACCESS deliver connected in-car gaming experience
Nov 7, 2022 – ACCESS Europe has announced a partnership with Famobi to extend the variety of entertainment available in-car. The partnership enables automotive OEMs to deliver HTML5 games using the company's ACCESS Twine4Car.
News categories: ACCESS Europe, Famobi, Masahiro Aono, Ilker Aydin, Digital TV, Gaming, In-Car, Worldwide
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data
- U.S. JIC conditionally certifies Comscore, iSpot and VideoAmp currencies
- Global SVOD revenues to surpass $127bn in 2029
- Ateme enables 5G Broadcast transmission in the U.S.
- Amazon announces Fire TV product updates
- TCL adds Fire TV options to U.S television portfolio
- Another slow year expected for AR/VR headsets
- Intigral partners with DIAGNAL to enhance entertainment experiences
- Du chooses DataMiner monitoring for broadcast and teleport operations
- TSTT switches to Zappware's multi-screen client framework