Digital TV News: Fast Channels TV
Mometu launches streaming service with FAST Channels TV
Sep 12, 2022 – FAST Channels TV has announced an agreement with start-up streaming service, Mometu (Mo-Me-Tu), providing premium live and on-demand programming together with a complete OTT media platform package.
News categories: FAST Channels TV, Mometu, Russell Foy, Bryan Louzil, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
FAST Channels TV provides linear channels for Digital TV Cyprus OTT platform
Aug 8, 2022 – FAST Channels TV has partnered with Digital TV Cyprus to deliver over 20 FAST linear channels to the country's first OTT platform, to enhance the platform's content experience and offering.
News categories: FAST Channels TV, Digital Tree, Digital TV Cyprus, Russell Foy, Phanos Demetriou, Cyprus, Digital TV, Streaming
MetaX expands content offer with FAST Channels TV
Jun 7, 2022 – MetaX Software has added 180 new channels to its linear TV catalog, providing viewers with access to free ad-supported television from FAST Channels TV. The line-up includes entertainment channels, family-friendly content and sports programming.
News categories: FAST Channels TV, MetaX, Russell Foy, Arella Hua, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
TCL Channel brings in FAST Channels TV content
Jun 1, 2022 – FAST Channels TV has announced an agreement with TCL Channel to bring more than 170 free ad-supported television (FAST) linear channels to TCL TVs. TCL Channel's streaming service offers a wide selection of premium live and on-demand programming.
News categories: FAST Channels TV, TCL Channel, Russell Foy, Feiyang Ding, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Smart TV, Streaming, USA
FreeCast adds 15 streaming channels from Fast Channels TV
May 2, 2022 – FreeCast has announced a new agreement with Fast Channels TV, bringing 15 new channels to SelectTV. Each of these free ad-supported television (FAST) channels will be available to current subscribers of the SelectTV super aggregation guide.
News categories: FreeCast, Fast Channels TV, Tracy West, Russell Foy, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
FAST Channels TV secures distribution on over 17 OTT platforms
Mar 21, 2022 – FAST Channels TV has announced that their newly launched platform, allowing partners to leverage their 170+ channel package of free, ad-supported channels, has secured distribution in over 17 platforms.
News categories: FAST Channels TV, Russell Foy, Feiyang Ding, Navroz Prasla, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
FAST Channels TV white label OTT platform launches
Feb 18, 2022 – FAST Channels TV has launched, targeting global OTT content distribution. The platform is a system for channel playout with automation, a 170+ channel lineup along with distribution services, to easily reach the digital age audience.
News categories: FAST Channels TV, Russell Foy, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
- NextGen TV launched on local stations in Rochester, NY
- FCC proposes pricing transparency for cable and satellite services
- Tubi announces new planning integrations and partnerships
- Bitmovin and MainStreaming partner to deliver broadcast-quality video streams
- New products and more countries for Amazon-built TV range
- Pay TV subscribers in Eastern Europe to fall to 73 million in 2028
- VIZIO selects Whip Media for WatchFree+ ad revenue reporting
- Qwilt partners with Telefónica to provide CDN services in Spain
- Ateme launches 'audience-aware' streaming solution
- SAPEC to develop encoder for first live 8K DTT broadcast
- Big Media launches The New Frontier channel with VlogBox
- Bedrock expands 6play max availability to more connected devices
- Slower AR/VR headset shipment growth expected for 2023
- Netgem completes sale of Fibre France business to Nordnet
- Integral Ad Science ad verification goes live with Netflix
- DoubleVerify media quality measurement now available to Netflix advertisers
- EU clears acquisition of VOO and Brutélé by Orange, subject to conditions
- Liberty Global Belgium to launch takeover bid for Telenet Group Holding
- Proximus extends partnership with ThinkAnalytics
- Allente launches Google TV device powered by 3SS and SEI Robotics