Digital TV News: Finecast
Initiative to support development of addressable media in Europe launched
Dec 16, 2021 – Amobee, Carbon, Comscore, Finecast, LiveRamp, Lotame, Neustar and PubMatic, in association with The Project X Institute, have announced the launch of the European Addressable Media Initiative, focused on supporting the development of addressable media in Europe.
News categories: Project X Institute, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Europe
Finecast extends TV reach with new UK ad inventory partners
Apr 7, 2021 – Finecast has extended its UK inventory beyond traditional broadcasters with the onboarding of four new supply partners, Roku, Rakuten, Pluto and YuppTV, enabling advertisers to further extend their reach to consumers.
News categories: Finecast, Harry Harcus, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, UK
Finecast brings audience measurement to Australian BVOD platforms
Aug 3, 2020 – In collaboration with SBS and Australian FTA broadcast partners, Finecast has launched Finecast ID enabling advertisers to measure and manage frequency and reach across the broadcast VOD ecosystem.
News categories: Finecast, SBS, Brett Poole, Adam Sadler, Kim Portrate, Advertising, Australia, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming
GroupM launches Finecast addressable TV in Canada
Mar 5, 2020 – GroupM has announced the Canadian launch of Finecast. After launching and running campaigns in the UK and Australia, this entrance into the Canadian market solidifies Finecast as a global platform for targeting audiences via connected TV.
News categories: Finecast, GroupM, Jakob Nielsen, Stuart Garvie, Advertising, Big Data, Canada, Digital TV, Streaming
PwC completes audit of Finecast's delivery and reporting
Jan 13, 2020 – PwC has completed an audit of Finecast’s delivery and reporting of omnichannel addressable TV campaigns in the UK. Finecast is the first addressable TV advertising service provider to complete an external audit of this kind.
News categories: Finecast, PwC, Harry Harcus, Sam Tomlinson, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, UK
AudienceProject launches first individually-based addressable TV measurement
Sep 27, 2018 – AudienceProject is launching an Addressable TV measurement solution, based on individual data rather than modelled data. The solution enables true cross-device campaign evaluation at an individual level on connected devices.
News categories: AudienceProject, Finecast, Martyn Bentley, Rich Astley, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Mobile, Streaming
GroupM launches Finecast, an addressable TV business in the UK
Sep 27, 2017 – GroupM has announced the launch of Finecast, a company delivering precision and accountability to advertising on television. Finecast enables advertisers to precision-target viewers across multiple on demand, linear and live streaming TV environments.
News categories: GroupM, Finecast, Kelly Clark, Jakob Nielsen, Advertising, Big Data, UK
- Vewd acquired by Xperi
- FIFA+ to launch on Hisense VIDAA TVs ahead of World Cup
- inext provides Android STB for Kyivstar in Ukraine
- iQIYI implements Unified ID 2.0 identity framework
- 58% of TV subscribers in Portugal are on fibre
- Nielsen Admosphere to implement cross-platform TV audience measurement in the Czech Republic
- ASTA-NET selects CryptoGuard to secure IPTV services in Poland
- Redge Technologies extends contract with TVN Warner Bros. Discovery
- ViX+, TelevisaUnivision’s premium SVOD tier, debuts on July 21
- Eurofins releases updated NEXTGEN TV logo certification test suite
- Xfinity Stream app launches on Apple TV 4K and Apple TV HD
- Tencent Video available in NetRange Smart TV app store
- Gibtelecom launches new TV platform with Netgem
- izzi adds anti-piracy and extended threat defense technologies from Verimatrix
- MEO deploys Velocix CDN and cloud-native VRM platforms
- AminoOS deployed to Vodafone Iceland’s legacy Samsung STBs
- Bhimavaram Community Network chooses Skyworth for 4K RDK IPTV set-tops
- Synaptics selects Allegro DVT VVC compliance streams
- NextGen TV launches in Shreveport, LA
- Sunrise deploys Media Distillery to enhance TV user experience