Digital TV News: Finecast
Finecast extends TV reach with new UK ad inventory partners
Apr 7, 2021 – Finecast has extended its UK inventory beyond traditional broadcasters with the onboarding of four new supply partners, Roku, Rakuten, Pluto and YuppTV, enabling advertisers to further extend their reach to consumers.
News categories: Finecast, Harry Harcus, Advertising, Digital TV, OTT, UK
Finecast brings audience measurement to Australian BVOD platforms
Aug 3, 2020 – In collaboration with SBS and Australian FTA broadcast partners, Finecast has launched Finecast ID enabling advertisers to measure and manage frequency and reach across the broadcast VOD ecosystem.
News categories: Finecast, SBS, Brett Poole, Adam Sadler, Kim Portrate, Advertising, Australia, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT
GroupM launches Finecast addressable TV in Canada
Mar 5, 2020 – GroupM has announced the Canadian launch of Finecast. After launching and running campaigns in the UK and Australia, this entrance into the Canadian market solidifies Finecast as a global platform for targeting audiences via connected TV.
News categories: Finecast, GroupM, Jakob Nielsen, Stuart Garvie, Advertising, Big Data, Canada, Digital TV, OTT
PwC completes audit of Finecast's delivery and reporting
Jan 13, 2020 – PwC has completed an audit of Finecast’s delivery and reporting of omnichannel addressable TV campaigns in the UK. Finecast is the first addressable TV advertising service provider to complete an external audit of this kind.
News categories: Finecast, PwC, Harry Harcus, Sam Tomlinson, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, UK
AudienceProject launches first individually-based addressable TV measurement
Sep 27, 2018 – AudienceProject is launching an Addressable TV measurement solution, based on individual data rather than modelled data. The solution enables true cross-device campaign evaluation at an individual level on connected devices.
News categories: AudienceProject, Finecast, Martyn Bentley, Rich Astley, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Mobile, OTT
GroupM launches Finecast, an addressable TV business in the UK
Sep 27, 2017 – GroupM has announced the launch of Finecast, a company delivering precision and accountability to advertising on television. Finecast enables advertisers to precision-target viewers across multiple on demand, linear and live streaming TV environments.
News categories: GroupM, Finecast, Kelly Clark, Jakob Nielsen, Advertising, Big Data, UK
- Magnite to manage ad placement for Brazil's NetMovies
- Acxiom and Totalplay to provide addressable audiences in Mexico
- Undertone launches CTV ad solution for improved consumer engagement
- More than seventy 8K TVs now certified by the 8K Association
- Ocean Blue Software acquires Advanced Media Group from EKT
- DVB approves commercial requirements for DVB-I over 5G
- V-Nova raises €33 million in series C round
- AT&T premium TV down 473k; Vrio down 239k; HBO up 3.6M video subs in 2Q 2021
- Verizon FIOS consumer video subscribers down 62,000 in 2Q 2021
- Astro launches STB for TV without a satellite dish
- DoubleVerify earns MRC accreditation for CTV solutions
- Freesat 4K STB receives EICS certification with DTG Testing
- Cox Media Group Local Solutions partners with Amazon Advertising
- Samba TV announces global TV viewership dashboard
- Sky Brasil's SKY Connect 4K Android TV DVR powered by Wyplay
- NBCUniversal adopts Ad-ID for its One Platform
- Redbox to expand free live TV content with Wurl
- ThinkAnalytics rebrands its suite as 'Think360'
- Grupo Werthein to buy AT&T's Vrio operations
- ITV and Sky upgrade their commercial partnership