Digital TV News: Finecast
Finecast extends TV reach with new UK ad inventory partners
Apr 7, 2021 – Finecast has extended its UK inventory beyond traditional broadcasters with the onboarding of four new supply partners, Roku, Rakuten, Pluto and YuppTV, enabling advertisers to further extend their reach to consumers.
News categories: Finecast, Harry Harcus, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, UK
Finecast brings audience measurement to Australian BVOD platforms
Aug 3, 2020 – In collaboration with SBS and Australian FTA broadcast partners, Finecast has launched Finecast ID enabling advertisers to measure and manage frequency and reach across the broadcast VOD ecosystem.
News categories: Finecast, SBS, Brett Poole, Adam Sadler, Kim Portrate, Advertising, Australia, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming
GroupM launches Finecast addressable TV in Canada
Mar 5, 2020 – GroupM has announced the Canadian launch of Finecast. After launching and running campaigns in the UK and Australia, this entrance into the Canadian market solidifies Finecast as a global platform for targeting audiences via connected TV.
News categories: Finecast, GroupM, Jakob Nielsen, Stuart Garvie, Advertising, Big Data, Canada, Digital TV, Streaming
PwC completes audit of Finecast's delivery and reporting
Jan 13, 2020 – PwC has completed an audit of Finecast’s delivery and reporting of omnichannel addressable TV campaigns in the UK. Finecast is the first addressable TV advertising service provider to complete an external audit of this kind.
News categories: Finecast, PwC, Harry Harcus, Sam Tomlinson, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, UK
AudienceProject launches first individually-based addressable TV measurement
Sep 27, 2018 – AudienceProject is launching an Addressable TV measurement solution, based on individual data rather than modelled data. The solution enables true cross-device campaign evaluation at an individual level on connected devices.
News categories: AudienceProject, Finecast, Martyn Bentley, Rich Astley, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Mobile, Streaming
GroupM launches Finecast, an addressable TV business in the UK
Sep 27, 2017 – GroupM has announced the launch of Finecast, a company delivering precision and accountability to advertising on television. Finecast enables advertisers to precision-target viewers across multiple on demand, linear and live streaming TV environments.
News categories: GroupM, Finecast, Kelly Clark, Jakob Nielsen, Advertising, Big Data, UK
- Nielsen adds Roku to its Digital Content Ratings
- 71% of U.S. TV households have a live pay TV service
- TVSquared brings cross-platform measurement and attribution to the UK and Germany
- Tremor signs global partnership with VIDAA for ACR data
- HBO Max goes live in the Nordics and Spain
- 78% of households in Europe's Top 5 countries watch CTV
- Redbox completes business combination with Seaport Global Acquisition Corp.
- DTH subscribers up 290,000 in India in 2Q 2021
- Global IPTV subscriber numbers to overtake cable in 2026
- Sky Glass powered by Amlogic and RDK
- Panther Logistics appointed as delivery partner for Sky Glass
- VumaTV goes global with Red Bee Media
- Pixalate releases report on open programmatic CTV advertising trends
- Foxtel and ViacomCBS agree content distribution and apps deal
- BBC sets out path to Net Zero by 2030
- A quarter of U.S. households subscribe to broadband but not Pay TV
- Wurl offers global FAST channel distribution for content companies
- Accedo and Nreal bring streaming to lightweight AR glasses
- HBO up 1.9 million; Vrio down 178,000 video subs in 3Q 2021
- RTL Group and Amobee to form TechAlliance addressable TV JV